- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW (Replay): Paloma For Trump w/ EA Media
- Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok’s Texts Before Giving Phone to Inspector General
- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Trump Launches Urban Council To Invest $100 Billion in Black Communities
- Hillary Clinton Set To Run For President In 2020 as “Liberal Fire Brand” …
After Missouri Vote, Jackson Co. No Longer Will Prosecute Marijuana Charges
After Missouri vote, Jackson County changes policy on prosecuting marijuana
This is TRENDING in Missouri via Fox4kc.com:
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office says they will no longer prosecute marijuana possession cases, with some exceptions.
This comes as voters in Missouri last week supported a Constitutional Amendment to legalize medical use of marijuana.
“Voters were discerning in considering the issue,” Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Baker said.
They rejected two lesser proposals, she noted, but voted in convincing numbers in support of one measure, Constitutional Amendment 2, on the Nov. 6 ballot.
The Prosecutor’s Office will continue to prosecute cases in which the possession of marijuana results in drugged driving or where possession of marijuana results in harm to a child.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth