- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
- You Won’t Believe What Sexual Term Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Uses To Describe Congress
- Pittsburgh City Seeks To Ban BB Guns & Starter Pistols
- Federal Judge Dismisses Case Against Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy and Sons
- Followup Exclusive #2 w/ Lewis Arthur – VOP – Veterans on Patrol – Host – Alice In Wonderland
HONDURAN: I Am Honduran & My Native Country Is NOT Invading The USA
shared with us by contributor, David Kimbrough
“I am Honduran, and no, my native country is not invading the US.
The vast majority of the people who have been born in Honduras are law-abiding citizens, like myself, who, in order to travel or settle abroad, ask for visas to the countries we go.
This horde (very accurate term) has its origin right inside the US, the Democratic Party to be precise. Non-Governmental Organizations funded by the Democratic Party, recruited members of the socialist-communist party of Honduras, called LIBRE. These people launched a social media campaign to start the so called “caravan”. All the participants are being given money, being fed, and, also, being transported in vehicles along their journey, all paid by Democrats. They have also been promised by the Democratic National Committe US$5,000 when they cross the Mexican-American border, a guaranteed job, and free housing for one year.
Now, let us not forget that the political crisis in Honduras is in direct relationship with the fact that the US imposed the actual president, who, according to the Honduran Constitution, was not allowed to re-elect himself. I also recognize that there is no legitimate reason to break the law in any country.
About the burning of my beloved Old Glory, which I love as much as my Honduran flag, I can assure you that yet the communists here have burned American flags before, none of them has ever painted a swatiska on them before their burning. These must be more Democrat-indoctrinated infiltrated people who do it in order to gain attention from the mainstream media.
I would really like you to consider all this, please, because it hurts me to see how the name of my native country, which I will love and cherish for the rest of my life despite the fact I also love the US dearly, is being slandered when it is not a “Honduran Invasion” but more like a “Democratic-Party-Staged” Invasion.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth