- Babies Made-to-Order: America’s Fast-Food Embryo Industry
- President Trump Tweets He Will Address The Nation Tomorrow Regarding Border Crisis From The White House
- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- The Holy Spirit Speaks Through Alice About The Latest Abortion Bill
- Bill Introduced To Require “Transgenders” To Play Sports According To Their Biological Sex
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
Rand Paul accuses the media of hiding a key detail about the GOP baseball attacker
Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.) made a stunning revelation about what an attacker yelled as he fired on Republican members of Congress playing baseball in Virginia in a harrowing 2017 attack.
“I was there at the ball field when Steven Scalise (R-La.) almost died from a very, very angry violent man who was incited really by Rhetoric on the left,” Paul said.
“And this hasn’t been reported enough,” he continued, “when he came on the field with a semi-automatic weapon firing probably close to 200 shots at us, shooting five people and almost killing Steve Scalise, he was yelling ‘this is for healthcare.’”
“He also had a list of conservative legislators, republicans, in his pocket that he was willing to kill,” he added.
“So what happens is that when Democrats say ‘get up in their face,’ they need to realize that there are a lot of unstable people out there,” Paul explained. “There are people with anger issues, there are people who are prone to violence.”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth