- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
Its A Sad Day In America When A Teacher Can’t Wear T-Shirt With Words ‘Just Pray’
Alabama teacher sent home by principal for wearing t-shirt with the words ‘just pray’
A Mobile County Public Schools teacher in Alabama was sent home by her school principal to change after she arrived wearing a t-shirt with the words, “just pray.” (Image source: YouTube screenshot)
A Mobile County Public Schools teacher in Alabama was sent home for wearing a t-shirt with the words “just pray” on it, WALA-TV reported.
Teacher Chris Burrell told WALA she wore the shirt to school because it reminded her of 11-year-old Aubreigh Nicholas. The t-shirt is part of a fundraiser for the girl, a young dancer from Semmes who was diagnosed last year with a rare and inoperable brain tumor.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth