- Self Defense: How To Stop Women From Being Raped and Murdered
- Beyonce Believes She Is God … Drummer “Witchcraft” Claims – The Truth of I AM!
- Bernie Sanders ‘Is The Winner’ When It Comes To Amazon Donations
- The Body of Christ SPLIT: Hillsong Church Announces It Has Formed Its Own Denomination
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Kavanaugh Releases Statement After Accuser Identifies Herself. He Isn’t Backing Down
- Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
- The Elitist Establishment Cartel, The Old Guard is Dead
- It’s Time For Families To Stand Up For Children and Put Sex Ed Decisions Back Where They Belong
- Could We See Something Like This “SpacePlane” Deployed In The Near Future?
- Clinton Said It Would Be “Unchristian” To End Abortion In America
Apple Says It Is ‘Monitoring’ The Infowars App; Threatens To Censor If It Becomes ‘Harmful’
App has shot to number one on the charts after big tech censorship
Steve Watson | Infowars.com – August 9, 2018
Apple, which removed all Alex Jones material from it’s iTunes and Podcasts platforms earlier this week as part of a coordinated big tech purge, has addressed the fact that the Infowars app is still available in the App store.
The company has been under intense lobbying, spearheaded by CNN, to remove the Infowars app in addition to the banning of all other content.
Apple and Google are still selling the InfoWars app, which contains some of the same type of content that both tech giants have pulled from elsewhere on their platforms https://t.co/zvtAEXEub6 pic.twitter.com/ObHWDzok8l
— CNN International (@cnni) August 7, 2018
The app has shot to number one in the news charts, above the likes of CNN and BBC, in the wake of the digital shutdown of free speech by Apple, as well as Facebook, YouTube, Spotify and a host of other companies.
Google Searches for ‘Infowars’ Skyrocket After Tech Purge
Censorship campaign backfires as interest in Infowars goes through the roof
Searches for the term “Infowars” skyrocketed on Google this week after numerous tech companies began purging Infowars content.
Analysis of Google Trends shows queries related to Infowars began rising significantly between the 5th and 6th of August.
Searches for the Infowars website rose 1,300 percent in the past 7 days while, interestingly enough, the term “Streisand effect” increased 2,150 percent during the same time period.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth