- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
- You Won’t Believe What Sexual Term Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Uses To Describe Congress
- Pittsburgh City Seeks To Ban BB Guns & Starter Pistols
- Federal Judge Dismisses Case Against Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy and Sons
- Followup Exclusive #2 w/ Lewis Arthur – VOP – Veterans on Patrol – Host – Alice In Wonderland
Trump Attacks Sanctuary Cities After Reviewing Border Wall Prototypes; People Shout “Build That Wall” …
What to know about sanctuary cities
During President Donald J. Trump’s visit to California yesterday to examine prototypes for a border wall with Mexico, he explained the danger of “sanctuary cities” that refuse to cooperate with lawful Federal immigration enforcement.
“California’s sanctuary policies are illegal and unconstitutional and put the safety and security of our entire nation at risk,” the President tweeted. “Thousands of dangerous & violent criminal aliens are released as a result of sanctuary policies.”
A few important facts about sanctuary cities:
When sanctuary city officials warn illegal aliens about possible upcoming enforcement activities, they allow criminals to prepare themselves—and thus endanger innocent bystanders.
Sanctuary policies in California have allowed the release of numerous criminals charged with serious crimes who could continue to harm communities.
If Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials cannot arrest criminals in the controlled environments of police stations or jails, they must perform these duties in workplaces, in residences, or on the streets.
WATCH: Hundreds Gather Near Border Wall Chanting ‘Build That Wall!’ During Trump Visit
The DailyWire reported:
Demonstrators who attended Trump’s visit to the border wall prototypes were “confined to a dirt lot in Otay Mesa that the County Sheriff’s Department has designated a temporary ‘free speech zone,'” the Los Angeles Times reported.
U.S. and Mexican authorities appeared to collaborate security on both sides of the border for the president’s visit with members of the Secret Service traveling to Tijuana several days ago to help Mexico with security preparations.
As the president inspected the prototypes, hundreds of supporters rallied in the dirt lot in Otay Mesa and chanted “Build that wall!”
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth