- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
The Storm Is Here — US Customs Passport System Crashes Day One Of 2018! #Pizzagate Update!
There were multiple reports that all international travelers in the United States were weathering horrendous lines as the computer system for passports operated by U.S. Customs and Border Patrol failed late Monday night.
On one of the busiest travel nights of the holiday season.
DFW Airport tweeted:
“Good evening, there is a system issue affecting processing times for customs. The customs agents are working to get everyone screened and through customs as quickly as possible. Your patience is appreciated.”
Kennedy Airport tweeted:
“Due to U.S. Customs and Border Protection computer issues, passengers at JFK Airport may experience delays in the international arrivals area.”
Phineas James tweeted:
“Day 1 of 2018 in America. The entire #JFKAirport customs system is down.”
… and in “related” news:
President Trump last week designated January 2018 as “National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month.”
In a proclamation issued Dec. 29, Trump announced that January will be a time for the U.S. to “recommit ourselves to eradicating the evil of enslavement.”
“Human trafficking is a modern form of the oldest and most barbaric type of exploitation,” the proclamation read. “It has no place in our world. This month we do not simply reflect on this appalling reality. We also pledge to do all in our power to end the horrific practice of human trafficking that plagues innocent victims around the world.”
Read More Here!
Could this all be hail from #TheStorm?
#FollowTheWhiteRabbit #QAnon 😉
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth