- VICTORY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP: Congress Agrees To Re-Open Government
- US Veterans Speak Out About ‘Dreamer Shutdown’ … They Aren’t Happy!
- Introducing Eternal Affairs Media To Patreons – Support Needed “the truth powered by The TRUTH”
- Great News: 40 Senators Sign On To Save Net Neutrality
- How Come Nobody Is Talking About This When It Comes To Oprah …
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Trump On Immigration Deal: “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for”
- Martial Law and The Calm Before The Storm (Video)
- SHOCKING: Newsweek Claims Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President
The Old Guard Globalist World Order Is Collapsing, Starting With The Clintons
by Jamie White | Infowars.com
Brazile’s book “Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House” contains several bombshells, including that Hillary Clinton did in fact rig the 2016 primary against Bernie Sanders, and that Brazile felt like a “slave” who feared for her life following the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.
“That means that Brazile knew Rich had been murdered for political purposes,” says insider Roger Stone, adding that Julian Assange of WikiLeaks confirmed his sources were not Russian, and were in “great physical danger.”
Brazile is the first prominent Democrat to turn on Clinton in what appears to be a sacrifice by the establishment, as Clinton’s self-centered behavior no longer serves their interests, and they need to make the persecution of Trump seem less politically motivated.
Brazile even pointed out that Bernie was more popular than Clinton, saying: “I did not trust the polls. I told [Sanders] I had visited states around the country and I found a lack of enthusiasm for her everywhere.”
The accurate coverage of the Uranium One scandal by the mainstream media is another indicator that the establishment is ready to dump Clinton.
Another significant development tied to Clinton’s downfall is the sudden purge of corrupt royalty in Saudi Arabia by King Salman, including ten princes and 38 senior cabinet members.
It’s worth noting that Saudi Arabia accounted for 20% of the Clinton campaign’s funding in 2016.
Among the royals arrested was billionaire and Clinton Foundation donor Al-Waleed bin Talal, best known for picking a fight with Trump on Twitter during the 2016 Presidential Election.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth