- BREAKING: The White House Announces National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- BREAKING: Mexico’s Famous Drug Lord El Chapo Convicted
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Chuck Schumer STUNNED When 76 Percent of Americans Say This
- Sony Music / Columbia Records Promotes Satanic Boy Lover Pedo Symbol
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- APPAULING: Far Left-leaning Daily Kos Has Gone INSANE
- NAGR: Nancy Pelosi’s ‘Gun Control’ Bill Passed Out of House Judiciary Committee
- Migrant Asylum Seekers Say They Would “Vote For Trump”
Disney Announces It Will Feature Its First On-Screen Gay Character
The pedophiles in Hollywood are now targeting your children!
(MRC TV) The Walt Disney Company – the same group that’s so woke, they once apologized for drawing a fat cartoon that made race-baiters mad – has taken it upon themselves to teach your kids about LGBT rights by featuring their first on-screen gay character.
According to this, Disney plans to have one of the main characters on their popular tween show Andi Mack come out as “gay” in this week’s episode. Oh – and it’s a 13-year-old boy who’s got feelings for the main character’s crush.
Of course, the character’s coming out as gay doesn’t to do with moving the plotline forward so much as it pushes the pro-LBGT agenda the media are determined to cram down your throat – or, if that fails, your kid’s.
Producers say the “coming out” scene will have the barely-a-teenager telling a friend about his feelings for a boy at school.
His friend will tell him it’s A-O.K. and perfectly natural for guys to like guys, because Disney’s all about creating a
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth