- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Texans To Re-elect Sen. Ted Cruz
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Tennesseans to Vote for Marsha Blackburn for Senate
- Rand Paul Accuses Media of Hiding Key Detail About GOP Baseball Attacker
BREAKING: DEAD DNC Staffer Seth Rich Had Ties With Wikileaks
The Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., street just steps from his home had leaked thousands of internal emails to WikiLeaks, law enforcement sources told Fox News.
A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report detailing the contents of DNC staffer Seth Rich’s computer generated within 96 hours after his murder, said Rich made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.
“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and Wikileaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, confirming the MacFadyen connection. He said the emails are in possession of the FBI, while the stalled case is in the hands of the Washington Police Department.
Malia Zimmerman with Fox News Politics reports:
The family of the Democratic National Committee staffer who was gunned down on July 10 on a Washington, D.C., blasted reports that he was a source of thousands of emails leaked to WikiLeaks.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth