- Ron Paul Pointed Out One Thing That Would Precipitate US Dollar Collapse & Its About To Happen
- Chief Justice Roy Moore Stands Up Against His Accusers On Recent Campaign Stop
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 100 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- The Old Guard Globalist World Order Is Collapsing, Starting With The Clintons
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- What These 3 Racist Black Nurses Do To This Dying WWII Vet Will Leave You Horrified
- The Internet Crackdown Begins: U.S. Senator Al Franken Wants Google, Facebook And Twitter To Censor Political Speech
- United States President Trump Meets With Philippines President Duterte and It Is “Warm and Cordial” …
China Threatens Nuclear Weapons Against US Ally – Infowars
This was first published on Infowars.com by Paul Joseph Watson …
China warns that it is reconsidering its policy not to use nuclear weapons against South Korea in response to the U.S. deploying the THAAD missile system and sending B-52 bombers to protect its ally.
THAAD is being deployed to shield South Korea from North Korean ballistic missiles after several tests by the Stalinist state in recent months. Beijing is furious because the system will also be capable of detecting and tracking missiles launched from China.
It was also reported yesterday that the U.S. will send B-1 and B-52 nuclear bombers to South Korea in order to display a stern show of strength.
300,000 South Korean troops and 15,000 US personnel have also started their annual Foal Eagle military exercise. The USS Carl Vinson nuke-powered aircraft carrier will also join the drill carrying dozens of fighter jets.
An article in the Global Times, which is widely regarded as the voice of the Chinese government, says that Beijing will respond to America’s “strategic provocations” by actioning a “rapid increase in the number and quality of China’s strategic nuclear weapons” and that China isn’t worried about starting a limited “arms race”.
Asserting that “the US must pay the price for the THAAD deployment,” the piece goes on to warn that, “If the US further intensifies its anti-missile attempts and strategic containment, China may reconsider its pledge of not being the first to use nuclear weapons.”
In other words, Beijing is signaling that it would be prepared to use nuclear weapons against South Korea in the event of a conflict.
In a related development, China’s second aircraft carrier is moving closer to completion while China vows to use its “first class navy” to intercept any “intruding aircraft” within its region of control.
Last month, Beijing warned the Trump administration that the People’s Liberation Army is “making preparations” for war after the deployment of the nuclear-powered USS Carl Vinson to patrol the South China Sea.
Meanwhile, columnist Pat Buchanan warns that a new “Korean missile crisis” could be on the horizon.
“New tests by North Korea of missiles or atom bombs for an ICBM could bring U.S. strikes on its nuclear facilities and missile sites, igniting an attack on the South,” he writes, adding that China would then be forced to defend its ally.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth