President Donald Trump moved aggressively to tighten the nation’s immigration controls Wednesday, signing executive actions to jumpstart construction of his promised U.S.-Mexico border wall and cut federal grants for immigrant-protecting “sanctuary cities.” As early as Thursday, he is expected to pause the flow of all refugees to the U.S. and indefinitely bar those fleeing war-torn Syria.
“Beginning today the United States of America gets back control of its borders,” Trump declared during a visit to the Department of Homeland Security. “We are going to save lives on both sides of the border. –
Take Action Now:
1. Subscribe to our RSS feed
2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights
3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member
4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances.
5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!!
God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
the truth powered by The Truth
Enjoy This Content? Please Spread The Lovely Truth!!! :-)