- The USA Liberty Act and the Destruction of Our 2nd and 4th Amendments Rights
- Shocking VIDEO: Multiple Windows Removed From Mandalay Bay (New Evidence!!!)
- Somebody Is Lying .. Police Scanner Evidence From Vegas Shooting Revealed This
- BREAKING: Video of Stephen Paddock Alive AFTER Las Vegas Shooting???
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- President Donald Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Child Sex Trafficking Sting Rescues 84 Children & Puts 120 Pimps Behind Bars
- The Depelteau Show - Tune In Sundays At 1pm Central - #EATruthRadio
- Truth Petition and Truthful Description on “Shadow Banning” By Facebook
- BREAKING: Las Vegas Shooting Eyewitness Speaks with Laura Loomer
- BREAKING: Video Footage Shows Helicopter Firing Gunshots Into Crowd at Route 91 Music Festival
via The Horn News (with our own links included):
Wake up America. Because when the real alarm sounds, it will be far too late.
The media has made a big show of Putin’s involvement in leaks from the Hillary camp. All this hullabaloo misses the REAL Russian threat – something so sinister that it’s more than embarrassing… it could be deadly.
A code connected to the Russian hacking operation called “Grizzly Steppe” was found inside a computer linked to a Vermont utility. Fortunately, it was discovered before a power outage occurred.
Just what were the Russians trying to do… spark a blackout in the middle of winter? Or test to see if they could get in undetected?
Either way, the time for head-in-the-sand ignorance is over.
Bringing America to its knees won’t mean storming the border with artillery and troops. It can be done from anywhere in the world, at the click of a mouse.
The Russians already proved they can hack their way to blackouts. They’ve plunged parts of Ukraine into darkness with nothing more than a few keystrokes.
And “Grizzly Steppe” isn’t the first time someone tried to poke a hole in America’s crumbling electrical grid. It certainly won’t be the last.
Just a few years ago, on the other side of the country, snipers attacked 17 transformers near San Jose, California. Former Chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission Jon Wellinghoff described the ambush as “the most significant incident of domestic terrorism involving the grid that has ever occurred.” No arrests have ever been made.
And yet… despite a close call that nearly plunged Silicon Valley into total darkness, what has been done to shore up our aging and overtaxed electrical grid? Next to nothing.
If you’re waiting for the government to come to the rescue, I hope you enjoy candlelight and cold cereal.
You need to do something for your own protection. NOW.
Even if our do-little Congress can see the threat, where’s the HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars needed to replace 50-year-old technologies going to come from?
When the grid goes down, it won’t be the “inconvenient” interruption you’ve felt before. It could be weeks… months… or even years before America is fully functioning again.
That means no phone, lights, heat… no power for critical medical devices or communication. The end of days as we know them, for a very long time.
But you can protect your own life – and your way of life – with a lifeline of power that’s renewable, rechargeable, and doesn’t rely on fossil fuels or the crumbling electrical grid at all.
Power lights for safety and comfort. Your computer or cell phone, television… even small appliances like a freezer, or lifesaving medical equipment.
All without gas, fumes or noise.
Our power grid is already crumbling. Each day it becomes more vulnerable to unpredictable weather, and the growing stress of our surging population. Now, it’s clearly under attack.
Lose power and it could be devastating. Unless you’re completely prepared…
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth