- Infowars Is Now Reporting Operation Gotham Shield Will Take Place Wednesday April 26
- Over 239,000 Banquet Frozen Meals Recalled for Salmonella Contamination
- BREAKING: Power Outages In Multiple US Cities Including New York, LA and San Fransisco
- NOT IN AMERICA! Mich Doctor Performing Female Genital Mutilation on Little Girls, ARRESTED!
- The Hidden Truth Why America Bombed Syria?!
- April Fools Day: Alex Jones is a DEAD Comedian
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- High Dose B Vitamins Reduces Symptoms Of Schizophrenia Experts Say
- Congratulations Peggy Whitson: New U.S Record For Time in Space
- BREAKING: Navy Destroyer Has Close Encounter, Has To Fire Warning Shots at Iranian Vessel
- Tomorrow Is Special Day = Melania Trump’s Birthday, Wish Her Warm Greetings
In the year since Edward Snowden first blew the whistle on the NSA’s intrusive dragnet spying operation, a massive wave of public opposition is rolling across the globe. Millions have taken action online and in the streets with one clear message: mass surveillance by any government is illegitimate because it violates our right to privacy and undermines freedom of speech and democracy.
Despite this massive public outcry, a whole year after the revelations, Congress is fighting with itself over enacting meaningful reform that would roll back the surveillance state. The NSA is still tapping our phones and computers, while politicians endlessly debate our rights away. But we can take matters into our own hands.
Do your part to clean up your side of the street. Share something valuable to protect your computer and your friend’s computers from the spying of Big Brother. You can start a website, a FB page or group. Tweet about it simply share our articles!
#ResetTheNet is Not Over!
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth