- VICTORY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP: Congress Agrees To Re-Open Government
- US Veterans Speak Out About ‘Dreamer Shutdown’ … They Aren’t Happy!
- Introducing Eternal Affairs Media To Patreons – Support Needed “the truth powered by The TRUTH”
- Great News: 40 Senators Sign On To Save Net Neutrality
- How Come Nobody Is Talking About This When It Comes To Oprah …
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Trump On Immigration Deal: “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for”
- Martial Law and The Calm Before The Storm (Video)
- SHOCKING: Newsweek Claims Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President
In the year since Edward Snowden first blew the whistle on the NSA’s intrusive dragnet spying operation, a massive wave of public opposition is rolling across the globe. Millions have taken action online and in the streets with one clear message: mass surveillance by any government is illegitimate because it violates our right to privacy and undermines freedom of speech and democracy.
Despite this massive public outcry, a whole year after the revelations, Congress is fighting with itself over enacting meaningful reform that would roll back the surveillance state. The NSA is still tapping our phones and computers, while politicians endlessly debate our rights away. But we can take matters into our own hands.
Do your part to clean up your side of the street. Share something valuable to protect your computer and your friend’s computers from the spying of Big Brother. You can start a website, a FB page or group. Tweet about it simply share our articles!
#ResetTheNet is Not Over!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth