- BREAKING: Power Outages In Multiple US Cities Including New York, LA and San Fransisco
- High Risk Of EMP Today, Be Prepared
- NOT IN AMERICA! Mich Doctor Performing Female Genital Mutilation on Little Girls, ARRESTED!
- BREAKING: US Fighter Jets Intercept 2 Russian Bombers Off Coast Of Alaska
- Tax Day 2017 Freebies and Discounts
- China Threatens To Bomb North Korea’s Nuclear Sites
- The Hidden Truth as to Why America Bombed Syria?!
- April Fools Day: Alex Jones is a DEAD Comedian
- We Don’t Negotiate With Terrorists
- Prince Mohammed Considers Donald Trump a “Friend of Muslims”, Backs Travel Ban
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- FEMA Many Gov. Agencies Are Planning For Something HUGE on April 25th
- North Korea: It Will Completely and Immediately Wipe Out US Mainland
- Veterans Can Choose Their Own Doctor With Bill President Trump Just Signed
(TheDayWeFightBack.org) – February 8, 2014 – In Washington D.C. steam is brewing. Activists are preparing for what could go down in history as the biggest day in campaigning against Domestic Spying. For years, alternative news outlets have been preaching about “big brother’s continuous grasp of corporate power and its agenda” but we’ve never seen anything like this since SOPA. We think its all been triggered by NSA Whistleblower Edward Snowden who will go down in history as a true patriot for his country.
“A broad coalition of activist groups, companies, and online platforms will hold a worldwide day of activism in opposition to the NSA’s mass spying regime on February 11th. Dubbed “The Day We Fight Back”, the day of activism was announced on the eve of the anniversary of the tragic passing of activist and technologist Aaron Swartz. The protest is both in his honor and in celebration of the victory over the Stop Online Piracy Act two years ago this month, which he helped spur.
Participants including Access, Demand Progress, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Fight for the Future, Free Press, BoingBoing, Reddit, Mozilla, ThoughtWorks [Eternal Affairs Media], and more to come, will join potentially millions of Internet users to pressure lawmakers to end mass surveillance — of both Americans and the citizens of the whole world.”
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth