- The Internet of Things - Mark of The Beast
- Buying A Slave – The Hidden World Of US/Philippines Trafficking
- Prophetic Video Points To September 23, 2017 Big End Times Event For Israel
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- It Appears Kid Rock’s Run For Senate 2018 Officially Happening
- BREAKING: Minneapolis Mayor Gets Driven Out of Her Own Press Conference
- Haitian Gov. Official Feared For His Life Before Found Dead – Clinton Foundation
- INFOWARS: Trump Vows To Protect “Made in America” Products
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin & Ethereum Suffer Huge Crash Over Weekend
On Tuesday, January 28, anti-GMO activists and activist-stockholders occupied Monsanto’s annual shareholder’s meeting. Their goal? Push shareholders to pass a resolution to label foods containing genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Unfortunately, the resolution failed, and only four percent of the top shareholders were for the labeling.
A cool thing exploded outside the doors though when CEO, Hugh Grant appeared and responded to the protests with, ” Monsanto needs to do “a better job of communicating” about GMOs. Or maybe Monsanto needs to do a better job of, if not cleaning up its act, at least labeling its soil-destroying, genetically manipulated, pesticide- and herbicide-saturated crops?”
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth