- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Tyler PD Warns Local Business to Stop Selling CBD Products
- What Are The Characteristics of a TRUE PATRIOT?
- Facebook “Exploring Additional Measures” to Fight Anti-Vaccine Information
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
Stand up for FREE Press & Julian Assange!
brought to you by FightForTheFuture.org:
Did you hear about this? The U.S. government secretly filed charges against Wikileaks publisher Julian Assange. The details aren’t clear yet, but it seems likely that they plan to charge him under the Espionage Act.1
Let’s be real. There are plenty of good reasons to be highly critical of Julian Assange. But charging him under the Espionage Act specifically for the act of publishing leaked documents poses a major threat to press freedom. From a legal perspective, Wikileaks is a publisher no different than The New York Times, The Washington Post, or The Intercept.
If the U.S. government successfully prosecutes Assange for publishing leaked government information, this would set a dangerous precedent threatening the fundamental rights that make it possible for journalists to do their jobs.
However you feel about Julian Assange, using the Espionage Act to prosecute him for publishing leaked government documents is a threat to freedom of the press. Sign the petition to defend journalism.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth