- Take Action: Children’s Book Promotes Homosexual Santa
- Help Us Honor Veterans and Deployed Service Men and Women this Holiday Season
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW (Replay): Paloma For Trump w/ EA Media
- Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok’s Texts Before Giving Phone to Inspector General
- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- 60-Million-Strong Christian Group Targets Big Tech Over Censorship
- Trump Names Mulvaney Chief of Staff; Voted to Defund Planned Parenthood
- First Lady Spreads Anti-Bullying Message at Kids’ Hospital
Stand up for FREE Press & Julian Assange!
brought to you by FightForTheFuture.org:
Did you hear about this? The U.S. government secretly filed charges against Wikileaks publisher Julian Assange. The details aren’t clear yet, but it seems likely that they plan to charge him under the Espionage Act.1
Let’s be real. There are plenty of good reasons to be highly critical of Julian Assange. But charging him under the Espionage Act specifically for the act of publishing leaked documents poses a major threat to press freedom. From a legal perspective, Wikileaks is a publisher no different than The New York Times, The Washington Post, or The Intercept.
If the U.S. government successfully prosecutes Assange for publishing leaked government information, this would set a dangerous precedent threatening the fundamental rights that make it possible for journalists to do their jobs.
However you feel about Julian Assange, using the Espionage Act to prosecute him for publishing leaked government documents is a threat to freedom of the press. Sign the petition to defend journalism.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth