- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
- You Won’t Believe What Sexual Term Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Uses To Describe Congress
- Pittsburgh City Seeks To Ban BB Guns & Starter Pistols
- Federal Judge Dismisses Case Against Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy and Sons
- Followup Exclusive #2 w/ Lewis Arthur – VOP – Veterans on Patrol – Host – Alice In Wonderland
Stand up for FREE Press & Julian Assange!
brought to you by FightForTheFuture.org:
Did you hear about this? The U.S. government secretly filed charges against Wikileaks publisher Julian Assange. The details aren’t clear yet, but it seems likely that they plan to charge him under the Espionage Act.1
Let’s be real. There are plenty of good reasons to be highly critical of Julian Assange. But charging him under the Espionage Act specifically for the act of publishing leaked documents poses a major threat to press freedom. From a legal perspective, Wikileaks is a publisher no different than The New York Times, The Washington Post, or The Intercept.
If the U.S. government successfully prosecutes Assange for publishing leaked government information, this would set a dangerous precedent threatening the fundamental rights that make it possible for journalists to do their jobs.
However you feel about Julian Assange, using the Espionage Act to prosecute him for publishing leaked government documents is a threat to freedom of the press. Sign the petition to defend journalism.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth