- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
- You Won’t Believe What Sexual Term Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Uses To Describe Congress
- Pittsburgh City Seeks To Ban BB Guns & Starter Pistols
- Federal Judge Dismisses Case Against Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy and Sons
- Followup Exclusive #2 w/ Lewis Arthur – VOP – Veterans on Patrol – Host – Alice In Wonderland
FRAUD! Judge Drops Hammer in “Election Steal”
President Donald Trump joined Florida Gov. Rick Scott in warning that Democratic officials were trying to “steal” the election. Trump warned that election officials were “finding votes out of nowhere.”
Scott has dispatched an army of lawyers to defend the election victory — and he just won a critical legal fight.
Circuit Court Judge Carol-Lisa Philips ruled in a hearing late Friday that Browning County election officials were acting unconstitutionally and had violated the public records act.
Unfortunately, the judges ruling did not address the allegations of election fraud perpetrated by Broward officials.
Judge Philips isn’t the only justice official weighing in. Former Judge Jeany Pirro said on her Fox News show on Saturday that what was happening in Florida was “lunacy” and called for Broward County Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes to be fired.
On Sunday, at an Avis rental car center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, a “box of provisional ballots” was reportedly found by an employee.
The last person to drive the car was allegedly a Broward County election’s office employee.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth