- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- BREAKING: The White House Announces National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- BREAKING: Mexico’s Famous Drug Lord El Chapo Convicted
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Chuck Schumer STUNNED When 76 Percent of Americans Say This
- Sony Music / Columbia Records Promotes Satanic Boy Lover Pedo Symbol
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- APPAULING: Far Left-leaning Daily Kos Has Gone INSANE
- NAGR: Nancy Pelosi’s ‘Gun Control’ Bill Passed Out of House Judiciary Committee
- Migrant Asylum Seekers Say They Would “Vote For Trump”
Hemp In ‘Trouble’, Sign Petition by Isodiol
While progress continues to be made for permanent hemp legalization at the federal and state level, we continue to see periodic efforts to ban hemp and hemp products, often because of confusion with its controversial cousin, marijuana.
The latest brouhaha is taking shape in Alabama, where a regional drug task force and a group of local prosecutors have declared that all cannabidiol (CBD) products, even those derived from hemp, are illegal. Worse, some have threatened a “crackdown” on retail store owners who continue to sell these products. Contrasting statements by leading officials haven’t helped – in this article, the Attorney General suggests that all CBD products are illegal for retail sale (WRONG!), while the Jefferson County Sheriff argues that THC-free CBD is legal (CORRECT!).
Amidst this state of confusion and threat of prosecution, it is essential that Hemp Supporters leap into action. As lawmakers work on drafting a bill for next year’s legislative session, we encourage all Alabamans to reach out to their state representatives and senators.
If you are a resident or business owner in Alabama, please use our portal to sign a petition to encourage state lawmakers to support legislation that will ensure that hemp-derived CBD can be sold in retail outlets.
Even if you do not hail from the Yellowhammer State yourself, please share this petition with your friends, colleagues, customers and social media contacts in Alabama – help us build our Hemp Supporter army to assist us in this battle which will have a national impact.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth