- Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok’s Texts Before Giving Phone to Inspector General
- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Trump Launches Urban Council To Invest $100 Billion in Black Communities
- Hillary Clinton Set To Run For President In 2020 as “Liberal Fire Brand” …
1984: Twitter Removing Accounts That Tweet Infowars Material
By Aaron Kesel / Activist Post
Yahoo News reports the company confirmed the removal of more accounts affiliated with Infowars.
Twitter confirmed a CNN report stating the permanent suspension of 18 accounts, in part due to attempts to aid Infowars, as well as Jones circumventing the ban put in place.
Last month, Twitter permanently banned Jones and Infowars from its platform, stating in a tweet that the accounts violated its behavior policies.
Twitter has previously stated that it would evaluate any reports regarding other accounts potentially associated with Jones and Infowars.
Tech companies joined together to hinder Infowars’ operations when Apple Inc., Google parent Alphabet Inc. and Facebook Inc. all banned Infowars and content produced by Jones on their platforms.
Meanwhile, in September payments processor PayPal Holdings Inc. ended its business relationship with Infowars.
It’s irrelevant what you think of Infowars or Alex Jones; this is the acceleration of blanket censorship. To loosely quote Martin Niemöller — first they came for Infowars, then they came for the rest of us — and there was no one left to speak.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth