- Conservative Comedian, Terrence Williams Breaks Neck on Way to White House
- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- MO Rep Jason Smith Honors 98-year old Veteran Warren Leo Lodholz
- Mexican Immigration Officers Get Rocks Thrown At Them By “Peaceful” Migrants … Caught on Video!
- Alabama-born ISIS Wife Will NOT Be Admitted To The US … Suck It Up Butter Cup
- 100% Confirmation QAnon Is Ran By Trump White House
1984: Twitter Removing Accounts That Tweet Infowars Material
By Aaron Kesel / Activist Post
Yahoo News reports the company confirmed the removal of more accounts affiliated with Infowars.
Twitter confirmed a CNN report stating the permanent suspension of 18 accounts, in part due to attempts to aid Infowars, as well as Jones circumventing the ban put in place.
Last month, Twitter permanently banned Jones and Infowars from its platform, stating in a tweet that the accounts violated its behavior policies.
Twitter has previously stated that it would evaluate any reports regarding other accounts potentially associated with Jones and Infowars.
Tech companies joined together to hinder Infowars’ operations when Apple Inc., Google parent Alphabet Inc. and Facebook Inc. all banned Infowars and content produced by Jones on their platforms.
Meanwhile, in September payments processor PayPal Holdings Inc. ended its business relationship with Infowars.
It’s irrelevant what you think of Infowars or Alex Jones; this is the acceleration of blanket censorship. To loosely quote Martin Niemöller — first they came for Infowars, then they came for the rest of us — and there was no one left to speak.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth