- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- The Latest “Q” Updates … Mark Taylor Drops BOMBSHELL; Suprise Visit By Praying Medic
- The Latest With Jussie Smollett, Hires Crisis Management Firm
- Trump Calls for Resignation of Rep. Ilhan Omar
- Human Composting and The Story of The Two Witnesses …
- Pope Francis, Leading Imam Sign Covenant Pushing Us Toward One-World Religion
BREAKING: Houston Smells Like Gas, Prompts Courthouse Evacuation
Is this ANOTHER False Flag just in time for Midterms? We got the Caravan, all the Bomb Scares, and then there is the STOCK MARKET CRASH TODAY (as reported by Fox News)! Is this an all out assault on The Trump Administration? Its a Test & Its The Storm BACKLASH!
If you have any FURTHER INFORMATION on this story, please CONTACT US!
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) — The Houston Fire Department says a gas vapor cloud is moving through the city that has prompted multiple evacuations at the Houston Municipal Courts building downtown.
Police and firefighters arrived at the scene on 1400 Lubbock, where some reported feeling woozy. No one was transported to the hospital.
The building was evacuated twice before people could finally go back inside.
From @HoustonFire a gas cloud is moving through the county, now being smelled around the downtown area where people were evacuated at 1400 Lubbock. All employees and visitors now allowed back in. pic.twitter.com/UZejZ8gFrw
— Shelley Childers (@shelleyabc13) October 24, 2018
THIS IS A DEVELOPING STORY ~ ~ ~ Read More Here!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth