- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
- You Won’t Believe What Sexual Term Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Uses To Describe Congress
- Pittsburgh City Seeks To Ban BB Guns & Starter Pistols
- Federal Judge Dismisses Case Against Nevada Rancher Cliven Bundy and Sons
- Followup Exclusive #2 w/ Lewis Arthur – VOP – Veterans on Patrol – Host – Alice In Wonderland
Black Americans Are Going “Great Again” In Droves After Kanye’s Speech Blows Up
Editor’s Note: This is partially “old news” but I hadn’t published it yet and it still contains some very great points related to the society we find ourselves participating in daily.
Black Americans are walking away from liberalism in droves — and it looks like the mainstream media doesn’t know how to handle it.
For a while now, famous musician Kanye West has been speaking up in support of President Donald Trump, and taking a surprising stance of unity and open-mindedness when it comes to solving problems in the black community.
After West appeared on “Saturday Night Live” wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat, the liberal media went into a total meltdown.
Using language that would have led to riots if it was said anywhere else, CNN talking heads on Wednesday openly called the black singer a “token negro” among other insults.
This caught the attention of conservative commentator Candace Owens.
“Last night on CNN, Kanye West was called a ‘token negro’ and a ‘dumb negro,’” the Turning Point USA communications director declared in a Twitter post.
“I want you guys to imagine if those words were EVER uttered on Fox News. CNN has finally committed to going full blown RACIST,” pointed out Owens, who is herself African-American and a friend of West.
The Western Journal makes the very good point:
True diversity has more to do with ideas and viewpoints than it does with skin color.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth