- Join Alice In Wonderland Every Saturday at NOON CENTRAL USA! #EATruthRadio
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Its An Invasion! Soros Is Now 'Busing' In Migrant Caravan; American Mexicans Protesting
- Videos Show Migrant Thugs Climbing U.S. Border Fence, Take Action Now
- This Is A Call To Arms - Migrant Caravan Getting Violent At Southern USA BORDER!
- Martial Law Because of ‘Invasion’ – “Trust The 5D Plan” – QAnon
- Midterms Are Over … What Did God’s Prophets Get Wrong?
- Prophecy: Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- Aborted Baby Brain Tissue to be Transplanted Into Mice
- Boy With Cerebral Palsy Told To Lie Down In Water and Be Used As Bridge
- Holy Spirit Invades the White House as Worship Leaders Call Upon the Name of Jesus
Tommy Robinson Interview: Do You Know What They Did To Me In Prison?
In May, I was thrown in prison for 13 months for contempt of court, because I reported the news from outside a Muslim rape gang trial in Leeds.
In August, after I served two and a half months in solitary confinement, the Court of Appeal threw out that conviction and set me free, because of outrageous errors made by the judge in Leeds.
But I’ve never told anyone the full story of what happened that day in Leeds, after I was thrown in the back of a police van, and driven away.
But now I want to tell you everything — from the kangaroo court hearing, to being sent to prison in Hull, to being transferred to HMP Onley, the prison with the highest Muslim population of any C-category prison in the UK.
It’s the most candid interview of my life.
I describe things I haven’t told anyone before:
- how a Muslim terrorist named Sayful Islam sent a threat to my prison door
- how I was transferred to a dangerous prison run by Muslim gangs, and I was called “racist” when I complained
- how I was “arrested” in prison for criticizing Islam
- how I was put in a wire cage, and not allowed to exercise, visit the prison church or meet other prisoners
- how prison starved me, and refused to let me buy more than one can of tuna a day (from my own money)
- what I wrote in a letter to my wife and children — a letter prison guards seized, and wouldn’t deliver
and so much more.
The facts in this interview — and the documents I show on screen — will outrage you. The only consolation I take from this whole situation is that seeing it unfold has made many more people speak up. Our support grows, and we are succeeding in winning peoples’ hearts and minds.
SOURCE: TheRebel Media
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth