- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- 9/11 Truth Movement Gets a Grand Jury
- SHOCKING: GOP Senator Resigns Suddenly … Why?
Illegal Immigrant Charged With Handgun Claims 2nd Amendment Rights
An illegal immigrant charged with being an undocumented immigrant in possession of a weapon faces up to a decade in prison and possible deportation, but he’s hoping that the Second Amendment can be his way to freedom, according to the New York Daily News.
Javier Perez fired a gun in the air in Brooklyn to scare away a rival gang in 2016. He has admitted as much, saying he borrowed the gun. But his lawyers are arguing that the Second Amendment voids the charge, because it doesn’t specify that noncitizens don’t have the right to bear arms.
“The Framers were clear: If they meant citizens, they would have said citizens,” Perez’s attorney Samuel Jacobsen argued in court Wednesday. “There is no suggestion that there was a concept of ‘illegal alien’ and no suggestion that if you were from a foreign country, you couldn’t bear arms.”
After reviewing both sides of the argument including the prosecutor’s, this defendant actually has a valid case! Unfortunately …
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth