- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Texans To Re-elect Sen. Ted Cruz
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Tennesseans to Vote for Marsha Blackburn for Senate
- Rand Paul Accuses Media of Hiding Key Detail About GOP Baseball Attacker
Illegal Immigrant Charged With Handgun Claims 2nd Amendment Rights
An illegal immigrant charged with being an undocumented immigrant in possession of a weapon faces up to a decade in prison and possible deportation, but he’s hoping that the Second Amendment can be his way to freedom, according to the New York Daily News.
Javier Perez fired a gun in the air in Brooklyn to scare away a rival gang in 2016. He has admitted as much, saying he borrowed the gun. But his lawyers are arguing that the Second Amendment voids the charge, because it doesn’t specify that noncitizens don’t have the right to bear arms.
“The Framers were clear: If they meant citizens, they would have said citizens,” Perez’s attorney Samuel Jacobsen argued in court Wednesday. “There is no suggestion that there was a concept of ‘illegal alien’ and no suggestion that if you were from a foreign country, you couldn’t bear arms.”
After reviewing both sides of the argument including the prosecutor’s, this defendant actually has a valid case! Unfortunately …
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth