- Conservative Comedian, Terrence Williams Breaks Neck on Way to White House
- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- MO Rep Jason Smith Honors 98-year old Veteran Warren Leo Lodholz
- Mexican Immigration Officers Get Rocks Thrown At Them By “Peaceful” Migrants … Caught on Video!
- Alabama-born ISIS Wife Will NOT Be Admitted To The US … Suck It Up Butter Cup
- 100% Confirmation QAnon Is Ran By Trump White House
Assange has been arbitrarily detained according to the UN
BREAKING: Will There Be Extradition For Julian Assange?
by Aaron Kesel | Activist Post
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange may soon face eviction from the London embassy that has sheltered him for the last six years “any day now” according to reports there are ongoing discussions about the matter.
Ecuador and Britain are in high-level discussions over Assange’s fate, the Sunday Times of London reported.
Ministers and senior Foreign Office officials are in discussions over the fate of Assange’s asylum.
The new Ecuadorean president Lenín Moreno – who has called Assange a “stone in the shoe” – has dismissed him as a problem he inherited from his predecessor.
Assange has been arbitrarily detained according to the UN for nearly 6 years in the Ecuadorian embassy. Now Ecuador has expanded that arbitrary detainment to solitary confinement by forbidding Assange from any human contact including visitations, phone calls and barring his Internet usage — all without Assange ever being convicted of a crime besides publishing documents exposing corruption and shedding light on the truth.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth