- FULL SPEECH: President Trump Declares National Emergency
- BREAKING: The White House Announces National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- BREAKING: Mexico’s Famous Drug Lord El Chapo Convicted
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Chuck Schumer STUNNED When 76 Percent of Americans Say This
- Sony Music / Columbia Records Promotes Satanic Boy Lover Pedo Symbol
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- APPAULING: Far Left-leaning Daily Kos Has Gone INSANE
- NAGR: Nancy Pelosi’s ‘Gun Control’ Bill Passed Out of House Judiciary Committee
- Migrant Asylum Seekers Say They Would “Vote For Trump”
MSM Reporter Witnesses Active Human Smuggling Operation at Border
Finds organized crime, not border agents separating children
by Jamie White | Infowars.com
This was first published on Infowars.com:
An ABC News reporter toured the southern border with a Border Patrol agent to cover the agency’s duties, only to stumble upon a smuggler ferrying illegals into the U.S.
ABC News correspondent Tom Llamas rode with Agent Robert Rodriguez near McAllen, Texas on Monday to cover the plight of “desperate” illegal immigrants, when Rodriguez spotted a smuggler dumping illegals onto the north side of the Rio Grande river.
“Smuggler!” Rodriguez yelled as he bolted after him, but the smuggler quickly hopped into an inflatable boat and paddled back frantically to Mexico.
“I can’t go into the river to apprehend him,” he said. “I assure you he was a smuggler. No shirt on and ready to jump back into the river.”
“Every single day, agents encounter those types of situations,” Rodriguez continued.
“My goal is to make sure that once they’re in our custody and everything is okay, that they have water, is to assure them that they’re going to go somewhere safe, that they’re going to be fed, that they’re going to be taken care of properly.”
Llamas asked several illegal immigrants why they were willing to put their faith in smugglers to see them cross into the U.S.
“Poverty,” said one woman simply.
Legitimate asylum claims only apply to people who are specifically persecuted on the basis of race, religion, or political affiliation, not the economic failures of socialist governments.
President Trump claimed many illegal immigrants coming to the U.S. are using the word “asylum” as their “password” to get into the country.
“We shouldn’t be hiring judges by the thousands, as our ridiculous immigration laws demand, we should be changing our laws, building the Wall, hire Border Agents and Ice and not let people come into our country based on the legal phrase they are told to say as their password,” he tweeted last Thursday.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth