- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW (Replay): Paloma For Trump w/ EA Media
- Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok’s Texts Before Giving Phone to Inspector General
- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Trump Launches Urban Council To Invest $100 Billion in Black Communities
- Hillary Clinton Set To Run For President In 2020 as “Liberal Fire Brand” …
PEDOGATE: Italian Actress Stands Up & Confronts Sexual Predators During The Cannes Film Festival
From The Daily Wire:
The Cannes Film Festival is a week-long bacchanal of international excess, with the gaudy rich mooring their million-dollar yachts in the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of the French Riviera.
But this year, the brutal reality of the real world burst in on the party.
In the festival’s closing ceremony on Saturday night, actress Asia Argento delivered an intense speech before presenting the best actress award, telling a horrific story about Hollywood movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.
“I was raped by Harvey Weinstein here at Cannes. I was 21 years old. This festival was his hunting ground,” Argento said.
More than 100 women have come out to accuse of Weinstein of abusing them, some of rape, others of inappropriate touching.
In her speech, Argento said the film community bears responsibility.
Even tonight sitting among you, there are those that need to be held accountable for their conduct against women for behavior that does not belong in this industry, does not belong in any industry or workplace,” said the Italian actress, who last year accused Weinstein of raping her. “
“Even tonight there are those that need to be held responsible for their conduct,” she said. “You know who you are. But most importantly, we know who you are and we will not allow you to get away with it any longer.”
The Hollywood Reporter said “the room was visibly stunned, with viewers unsure of how to react and looking around nervously. The mood was shocked, given that Argento was so directly accusing the festival crowd of its role in abetting Weinstein’s alleged abuses against women.”
But there was a loud cheer when she concluded her remarks.
Argento then detailed the fate Weinstein will suffer.
“I want to make a prediction: Harvey Weinstein will never be welcomed here ever again. He will live in disgrace, shunned by a film community that once embraced him and covered up for his crimes.”
Read More Here! and Continue Reading Below …
Harvey Weinstein, a highly influential donor to top Democrats and longtime supporter of the Clintons, turned himself in to police Friday morning to face the first criminal charges to be filed against him after months of sexual assault allegations from scores of women that destroyed his career and set off a national reckoning known as the #MeToo movement.
Weinsten had been a large donor to former President Bill Clinton and his wife Hillary and used his Hollywood connections to aid their political ambitions. He even forked over $10,000 to fund Bill’s defense team after being impeached for the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Critics have claimed the Clintons knew of Weinstein’s actions before women even started coming forward.
The film producer is facing criminal sex act and rape charges in a New York court, according to a law enforcement official who wasn’t authorized to discuss the case and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.
[Weinstein was placed in handcuffs to later be let free on a $1 million bail bond. He’ll be required to wear an ankle bracelet until trial.]
THIS JUST IN –> Asia Argento’s BF(Boyfriend) is said to have committed suicide!!!
We don’t believe in coincidences!!!
Read More Here! and Leave Your Comments Below!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth