- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW (Replay): Paloma For Trump w/ EA Media
- Mueller Team Scrubbed Peter Strzok’s Texts Before Giving Phone to Inspector General
- A Populist Surge Is Pulling Three U.S. Allies Into Political Crises
- European Court Makes It ILLEGAL To Criticize Mohammad … Free Speech Does NOT APPLY!
- Take a Look Inside The Bohemian Grove (WARNING: Pray First)
- Breaking Now! Google’s China HQ Burst Into Flames
- The Lord Says, “The Hour of My Coming Is at Hand” – Get Ready!
- You won’t believe what SMOCKING MEANS? Trump KNOWS!
- Down The Rabbit Hole With Alice In Wonderland Interviewing Op Mayflower Co Founder NICK REEDER
- How Many Bibles Can You Send to Venezuela?
- Facebook Censors Image of Santa Kneeling Before Jesus
- EXCLUSIVE: Darkdox Digest 5 and 6 … Christian Discussing Bush & Bohemian Grove, House of Cards Part One
- Border Patrol Arrests Yet Another Sex Offender; And Leftists Would Say Migrants Aren’t Dangerous
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Trump Launches Urban Council To Invest $100 Billion in Black Communities
- Hillary Clinton Set To Run For President In 2020 as “Liberal Fire Brand” …
The Boy Scouts just made a shocking new requirement for their next World Scout Jamboree
First Boy Scouts allowed openly gay troop leaders.
Then Boy Scouts announced it would allow girls to become scouts.
But parents were outraged when they heard what will be required at the next World Scout Jamboree!
Condoms are to be “readily and easily accessible” at their upcoming World Scout Jamboree in West Virginia.
The Washington Times reports:
The World Organization of Scouting Movement handbook requires the host organization to “ensure that condoms are readily and easily accessible for all participants and [International Service Team staff] at a number of locations on the site.”
The 2019 World Scout Jamboree will be held in West Virginia from July 21 to Aug. 1. The theme is “Unlock a New World.”
John Stemberger, chairman of the board of Trail Life USA, an alternative scouting organization, said it is “not clear how far down the rabbit hole the Boy Scouts will continue to fall.”
“All of this should be deeply disturbing to the churches that are chartering Boy Scout Troops,” Mr. Stemberger said in a statement posted to the Florida Family Policy Council website. “These policies present a clear youth protection problem that the BSA absolutely refuses to recognize. The fact that they are requiring that condoms be ‘readily accessible’ and are communicating this to everyone — including youth participants — shows that the BSA is both anticipating and facilitating sexual conduct between minors at this event. These policies are both outrageous and completely irresponsible.”
Read Full Story Here! What do you think about The Boy Scouts making condoms available at their next Jamboree?
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth