- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- Draining The Swamp: FL Gov. Suspends Broward County Sheriff
- Clinton & Cuomo Pushing For Return of Back-Alley Abortions
An Elderly Man Claims He “Time Traveled” To The Year 2118 – Has Photo To Prove It
by Evangelist Anita Fuentes | Open Your Eyes People
An elderly man has made a ludicrous claim and said he has visited the year 2118
Alexander Smith claims to have been on a top secret mission for the CIA in 1981
He held up a photograph of a city’s skyline which had big odd-shaped buildings
A ‘time traveller’ has made an extraordinary claim that he has seen the year 2118 – and says he has a photograph to prove it.
Alexander Smith was speaking to Apex TV and said he was on a ‘top secret’ CIA mission in 1981 and claims the agency is hunting for him following his alleged assignment.
During the clip, which has been viewed 500,000 times, he held up a picture of the city’s skyline, however he did not reveal how he was able to get there or where it is.
The blurry photograph appeared to show a row of huge, green and odd-shaped buildings in a city which looks like no other in the world today.
He also warned of ‘many threats’ to the human race and urged those living on earth to combat global warming during the video clip.
Mr Smith, who spoke with an American accent, said: ‘I visited the year 2118 as part of a top CIA mission.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth