- Undeniable Biblical Proof We Are Living in the End Times
- God Spiritually Transforms Transgender Man; Sets Purpose For His Life
- Its A Sad Day In America When A Teacher Can’t Wear T-Shirt With Words ‘Just Pray’
- UPDATE: Massive Coverup Concerning The Truth About California Wildfires
- Top 8 Checklist For a Power Outage + Top 3 Tips To Reduce Stress – Are You Prepared?
- 'Forbidden Information': Alex Jones Launches Nationwide Grassroots Campaign
- Humankind On The Edge Of Extinction: Killer Robots By 2020!
- SHOCKING: Air Force Base Replaces Bible With Generic “Book of Faith”
- BREAKING Obama’s Grandmother Breaks Silence: Barack Born In Kenya
- Disgraced FBI Agent Pete Strzok Creates Gofundme Campaign and Begs Twitter For $150K
Secret Service Agent Charged With Arson And Destruction Of Evidence For Clinton Compound Fire
When a small building on the Clinton property in Chappaqua, New York went up in flames, the media and local officials went out of their way to let everyone know that the Clintons weren’t there and that nobody was hurt. What they won’t tell you is that the FBI was on their way to search the property and that the Secret Service agent on duty torched the building on purpose.
That agent, Kaspar Thelinkovich, has been a part of the Clinton Secret Service detail since the 1990s. He is also on the family’s private payroll for security operations off the clock. He was there when the FBI reached the gate, looking for media servers and camera footage, all of which would have been stored in the building out back.
Thelinkovich didn’t even try to hide his actions. He lit a cigarette and tossed it into a pile of crumpled up newspaper in the corner of the small structure. It was a total loss within minutes.
It took the FBI a little over a day to piece together what happened. While the footage and records they were searching for were destroyed, at least they have a man in custody who may know quite a bit about their criminal underworld.
Source: Patriot Post
and appeared here.
In other mainstream reports, it is being said that a bathroom fan caused the fire that burned part of a building on the Clintons’ property in Chappaqua, New Castle Town Supervisor Robert Greenstein said today.
“Apparently a bathroom fan shorted out,” he said in an email on Friday.
Who’s to say what the real cause of the fire was .. We’ll find out soon enough. The truth always prevails!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth