- After Five Years, We Still Know "Sandy Hook Shooting" Was a HOAX
- California Armageddon: The Truth Stuns Firefighters, More About Direct Energy Weapons
- BREAKING: LAPD Still Investigating Corey Feldman Pedo-Case Despite Reports
- 45 Years After Apollo Mission, Trump Takes America Back To The Moon
- About The Getty: Is It Possible The Elite Hit The Nuke Button and Trapped The Doors? #Pizzagate
- Hamas Calls For Palestinian Uprising In Response To Trump’s Jerusalem Plan
- BREAKING: Trump Ignores Warnings and Recognizes Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- Secrets Of The Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Massacre: The Truth About The Coup & Coverup
- Military Contractors Are Being Told To Prepare For Domestic Deployment, Nationwide Civil Unrest
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 4,000 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Did The NSA Tweet That #Pizzagate Is Real? (Screenshot) …
What These 3 Racist Black Nurses Do To This Dying WWII Vet Will Leave You Horrified
Racist Black Nurses Find Out Patient Is WWII Vet, Have Horrific Surprise For Him – Now He’s Dead
By Prissy Holly | MPolitical
Thanks to Barack Hussein Obama and his manufactured race war, race relations in our country are now at an all-time low. We have white cops being massacred in the name of “justice,” with Trump supporters constantly being singled out for butt whoopings, simply for the color of their skin. Now what appears to be a horrifying act of racism in a nursing home has just been released, after the utterly vile thing a group of 3 black nurses did to a dying white World War II veteran who was screaming in agony from the confines of his nursing home bed.
While you read this astonishing story, ask yourself what the response from liberals would be if the racial roles were reversed and 3 white women did this to a black elderly man who had pushed the emergency call button after being unable to breathe. This incident took place at the Northeast Atlanta Health and Rehabilitation in 2014, but the hidden camera footage is just now being released to the public by the family as part of a lawsuit.
Eighty-nine-year-old highly-decorated WW II veteran James Dempsey served his country honorably, and probably never fathomed that the worst experience of his life would come at the very end of his years at the hands of a nasty staff of callous nurses. After suddenly being unable to breathe, he pushed the call button in his room six times, frantically telling staff over the intercom that he needed immediate help.
“Help me! help me!” the man’s feeble voice can be heard in the video below as he gasps for air and waits for the staff to come assist him. Dempsey had pushed the call light in his room at 4:34am but it would take a startling 10 minutes for the nurses to get off their butts and make their way down the hall to tend to his life-threatening emergency. The nurse supervisor, Wanda Nuckles, finally made her way to Dempsey’s room after being notified by another nurse after the man was unresponsive.
Nuckles was questioned about the incident during the deposition by the family’s attorney, Mike Prieto, and throughout her testimony, she was caught lying her ass off about what really happened. Initially, she claimed that she began giving the elderly veteran CPR until the paramedics arrived, but the hidden camera told a far different tale. Not only did Nuckles stop giving assisting the man after 6 chest compressions, going against the policy that compressions should continue until EMT’s arrived, but then Nuckles did the unthinkable. As Dempsey’s life began slipping away, she and the other two black nurses began laughing….because something about an 89-year-old white veteran gasping for air and dying is apparently hysterically funny.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth