- Fake News CNN and Obama Implicated In Child Abuse Scandal Leaving One Boy Dead
- Undeniable Biblical Proof We Are Living in the End Times
- God Spiritually Transforms Transgender Man; Sets Purpose For His Life
- Its A Sad Day In America When A Teacher Can’t Wear T-Shirt With Words ‘Just Pray’
- UPDATE: Massive Coverup Concerning The Truth About California Wildfires
- Top 8 Checklist For a Power Outage + Top 3 Tips To Reduce Stress – Are You Prepared?
- 'Forbidden Information': Alex Jones Launches Nationwide Grassroots Campaign
- Humankind On The Edge Of Extinction: Killer Robots By 2020!
- SHOCKING: Air Force Base Replaces Bible With Generic “Book of Faith”
- BREAKING Obama’s Grandmother Breaks Silence: Barack Born In Kenya
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte Plans To Get Attitude With Trump On Visit
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Wednesday he would tell U.S. President Donald Trump to”lay off” if he raises the issue of human rights when they meet. Trump will be in Manila on the last leg of his 12-day Asian trip, which includes visits to Japan, South Korea, China, and Vietnam.
Trump will attend the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Danang, Vietnam, make a state visit to Hanoi and end his trip with the Association of South East Asia Nations summit in Manila. Duterte, who brooks no criticism of his human rights record and war on drugs, offered a comment on what he would tell Trump if he raised human rights.
“You want to ask a question, I’ll give you an answer. Lay off. That is not your business. That is my business. I take care of my country and
I will nurture my country to health,” Duterte told reporters before leaving for Vietnam.
More than 3,900 Filipinos have been killed in what the police called self-defence after armed suspects resisted arrest in Duterte’s war on drugs. Critics dispute that and say executions are taking place with zero accountability, allegations the police reject.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth