- Ron Paul Pointed Out One Thing That Would Precipitate US Dollar Collapse & Its About To Happen
- Chief Justice Roy Moore Stands Up Against His Accusers On Recent Campaign Stop
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 100 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- The Old Guard Globalist World Order Is Collapsing, Starting With The Clintons
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- What These 3 Racist Black Nurses Do To This Dying WWII Vet Will Leave You Horrified
- The Internet Crackdown Begins: U.S. Senator Al Franken Wants Google, Facebook And Twitter To Censor Political Speech
- United States President Trump Meets With Philippines President Duterte and It Is “Warm and Cordial” …
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte Plans To Get Attitude With Trump On Visit
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Wednesday he would tell U.S. President Donald Trump to”lay off” if he raises the issue of human rights when they meet. Trump will be in Manila on the last leg of his 12-day Asian trip, which includes visits to Japan, South Korea, China, and Vietnam.
Trump will attend the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Danang, Vietnam, make a state visit to Hanoi and end his trip with the Association of South East Asia Nations summit in Manila. Duterte, who brooks no criticism of his human rights record and war on drugs, offered a comment on what he would tell Trump if he raised human rights.
“You want to ask a question, I’ll give you an answer. Lay off. That is not your business. That is my business. I take care of my country and
I will nurture my country to health,” Duterte told reporters before leaving for Vietnam.
More than 3,900 Filipinos have been killed in what the police called self-defence after armed suspects resisted arrest in Duterte’s war on drugs. Critics dispute that and say executions are taking place with zero accountability, allegations the police reject.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth