- Ron Paul Pointed Out One Thing That Would Precipitate US Dollar Collapse & Its About To Happen
- Chief Justice Roy Moore Stands Up Against His Accusers On Recent Campaign Stop
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 100 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- The Old Guard Globalist World Order Is Collapsing, Starting With The Clintons
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- What These 3 Racist Black Nurses Do To This Dying WWII Vet Will Leave You Horrified
- The Internet Crackdown Begins: U.S. Senator Al Franken Wants Google, Facebook And Twitter To Censor Political Speech
- United States President Trump Meets With Philippines President Duterte and It Is “Warm and Cordial” …
Dead Children Found In Mediterranean Sea After MASS Child Trafficking Bust
Reported by David Zublick, News Personality
Bodies of 26 Children Found In Mediterranean Sea In MASS Child Trafficking Bust,Children tortured by an elite satanic pedophile ring
The dead bodies of 26 children have been discovered in the Mediterranean Sea are believed to have been tortured by an elite satanic pedophile ring.
The victims, who were believed to be from either Niger or Nigeria and aged between 14 and 18, were also believed to be part of a child sex trafficking ring en route to Europe.
The corpses have shown signs of torture and sexual violence according to authorities.
“It’s a tragedy. The prosecutor’s office will begin looking into it immediately,” said Salvatore Malfi. “We will need to see whether there are suspects to concentrate on or whether the murder inquiry will proceed against persons unknown.”
IBtimes reports: It is common practice for asylum seekers from conflict-torn African nations and other continents to attempt to make a perilous journey via the Mediterranean to seek a better life in Europe. Most of them end up on poorly-equipped vessels, risking their lives in the process.
The corpses of the victims were recovered by a Spanish military ship on Sunday, 5 November, and were found next to a rubber dinghy.
There are also suspicions that their deaths could be linked to sex trafficking.
“It’s a tragedy. The prosecutor’s office will begin looking into it immediately,” said the Prefect at the southern port of Salerno, Salvatore Malfi. “We will need to see whether there are suspects to concentrate on or whether the murder inquiry will proceed against persons unknown.”
The post-mortem will be conducted to ascertain whether the girls were raped by perpetrators before their deaths. Their bodies were kept inside the refrigerated section of the Spanish warship so as to retain evidence for medical examinations.
Officials have detained seven people, including an Egyptian-origin man and a Libyan, who were believed to be overseeing the perilous boat journey. It is not uncommon for human trafficking gangs to charge hefty amounts from those who want to travel to Europe to flee from the violence and hardships in their home countries. There have also been several reports in the past about torture, sexual abuse and violence on these voyages.
In addition to the bodies recovered, authorities have also rescued up to 400 people over the weekend operations.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth