- After Five Years, We Still Know "Sandy Hook Shooting" Was a HOAX
- California Armageddon: The Truth Stuns Firefighters, More About Direct Energy Weapons
- BREAKING: LAPD Still Investigating Corey Feldman Pedo-Case Despite Reports
- 45 Years After Apollo Mission, Trump Takes America Back To The Moon
- About The Getty: Is It Possible The Elite Hit The Nuke Button and Trapped The Doors? #Pizzagate
- Hamas Calls For Palestinian Uprising In Response To Trump’s Jerusalem Plan
- BREAKING: Trump Ignores Warnings and Recognizes Jerusalem as Capital of Israel
- Secrets Of The Mandalay Bay Las Vegas Massacre: The Truth About The Coup & Coverup
- Military Contractors Are Being Told To Prepare For Domestic Deployment, Nationwide Civil Unrest
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 4,000 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Did The NSA Tweet That #Pizzagate Is Real? (Screenshot) …
Hillary Flees To Canada In Wake Of Clinton Email Investigation
The Hillary Clinton saga is heating up after a federal judge ordered a new investigation into her emails. Earlier, this week President Trump’s Justice Department reopened the case and instead of Hillary Clinton sticking around she decided to fly the coop to Canada. Apparently, when the going gets tough, corrupt liberal liars get going straight out the country.
The reopened investigation is focusing on the emails that former Secretary of State Hillary’s Clinton sent on a private server during her time as America’s top diplomat. Even though former FBI Director James Comey declined to prosecute Clinton for these emails it appears she is not out of the woods. According to Justice Department officials, there is ample evidence to prosecute Hillary Clinton on a number of counts.
U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta ruled that the State Department had not done enough to track down emails stemming from the assault on the U.S. diplomatic compound on Sept. 11, 2012. This attack lead to the deaths of four Americans, including the United States Ambassador to Libya.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth