- Babies Made-to-Order: America’s Fast-Food Embryo Industry
- President Trump Tweets He Will Address The Nation Tomorrow Regarding Border Crisis From The White House
- R.I.P. Justice Ruth Ginsburg?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- DISCOVERED VIDEO: Donald Trump Says “Gold Is Better Than Cash” – Are We Set For ‘Currency Reboot’?
- Viral VIDEO: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Beer FAIL!
- Here Is MORE Confirmation Justice Ginsburg Is DEAD …
- A ‘Super Blood Wolf Moon’ Is About to Cross Over America
- 2nd Body Found at Major Democrat Donor’s Hollywood Estate
- President Trump: It’s A National Emergency
- Trump Is Fighting The Antichrist Spirit In These End Days
- Did Military Tribunals Begin Jan 2nd?
- What Really Happened To Little Poltergeist Girl, Carol-Anne?
- The Holy Spirit Speaks Through Alice About The Latest Abortion Bill
- Bill Introduced To Require “Transgenders” To Play Sports According To Their Biological Sex
- Hotel Dishwasher, A Christian, Awarded $20 Million In Lawsuit Over Working Sundays
Hillary Flees To Canada In Wake Of Clinton Email Investigation
The Hillary Clinton saga is heating up after a federal judge ordered a new investigation into her emails. Earlier, this week President Trump’s Justice Department reopened the case and instead of Hillary Clinton sticking around she decided to fly the coop to Canada. Apparently, when the going gets tough, corrupt liberal liars get going straight out the country.
The reopened investigation is focusing on the emails that former Secretary of State Hillary’s Clinton sent on a private server during her time as America’s top diplomat. Even though former FBI Director James Comey declined to prosecute Clinton for these emails it appears she is not out of the woods. According to Justice Department officials, there is ample evidence to prosecute Hillary Clinton on a number of counts.
U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta ruled that the State Department had not done enough to track down emails stemming from the assault on the U.S. diplomatic compound on Sept. 11, 2012. This attack lead to the deaths of four Americans, including the United States Ambassador to Libya.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth