- Texas Border Patrol Agent DEAD & Another Seriously Injured Due to “Rocks” …
- Ron Paul Pointed Out One Thing That Would Precipitate US Dollar Collapse & Its About To Happen
- Chief Justice Roy Moore Stands Up Against His Accusers On Recent Campaign Stop
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 100 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- The Old Guard Globalist World Order Is Collapsing, Starting With The Clintons
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- What These 3 Racist Black Nurses Do To This Dying WWII Vet Will Leave You Horrified
- U.S. Senator Al Franken Wants Google, Facebook And Twitter To Censor Political Speech
BREAKING NEWS on Steve Scalise
Finally, some good news in politics.
Representative Steve Scalise, House Majority Whip who was shot several weeks ago in a left-wing political assassination attempt, is once again out of the intensive care unit and back into a regular hospital room.
Scalise has had several surgeries and been in an out of the ICU since first arriving at the hospital but things are looking better now, The Washington Examiner is reporting:
House Majority Whip Steve Scalise was released from the ICU at MedStar Washington Hospital Center on Wednesday nearly a month after he was shot during a congressional baseball practice session in Alexandria, Va., according to multiple reports.
The six-term Louisiana Republican underwent surgery for an infection last week as a result of gunshot wounds he sustained to the hip on June 23.
Last month, Scalise’s trauma surgeon, Dr. Jack Sava, said the congressman initially arrived at the hospital with intense internal bleeding and “an imminent risk of death.” Scalise has since undergone multiple blood transfusions and was at a risk for infection.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth