- BREAKING: Supreme Court Allows Partial Enforcement of Trump Travel Ban
- The Truth About Non-Existent Climate Change (VIDEO)
- Buying A Slave – The Hidden World Of US/Philippines Trafficking
- The MURDER & MIND CONTROL of Illuminati Monarch Tiffany Jenks
- Amazing Prophetic Video Explains What May Happen On September 23, 2017
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- Missouri Breaking: Supreme Court Rules In Favor of Trinity Church’s Religious Rights
- Lifeline, … Obamaphones … NO MORE!!! Under President Trump’s Reign
- BREAKING: The Fat Kid Kim Jong Un Just Fired a Rocket!
- Wow! The Gospel of Jesus Is Written In The Quran?
Wednesday’s White House Press Briefing: Russian Investigation Will Continue!
Today Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Principal Deputy White House Press Secretary and Deputy Assistant to Trump) stood in for Sean Spicer and delivered The White House Daily Briefing today on Wed., May 10th.
The hot topic was of course the termination of FBI Director James “Jim” Comey. She reiterated the stance that not only did President Trump lose confidence in Comey conducting his job duties, but also the DOJ.
In addition Trump confided in several U.S. Congress Members including Mitch McConnell, Paul Ryan, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi. There were more too. Trump had been considering releasing Comey since his election but described it as an “erosion of confidence” and that the request to him for Comey to be gone was the final nail in the coffin that led him to make his decision yesterday.
Trump also spoke with The Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General. The DAG gave word that Comey had been breaching DOJ protocol by going around the “heads” in the “ranks” and taking action on his own.
Russian investigation into Trump is supposedly still underway.
Comey is scheduled to return to Capital Hill … COMING SOON!
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth