- With Halloween Comes The Evil Principalities of Darkness The Bible Speaks About
- Why Christians Should NOT Celebrate Halloween … A Long List Of Reasons
- Promises Made ~ Promises Kept: Trump’s List of 289 Accomplishments In Just 20 Months
- The Truth About "The Facebook Purge" ... Just In Time To Meddle With Elections
- Candace Owens Tours ICE Detention Center & What She Finds Will Shock You
- This Movie About ‘The Trump Phenomenon’ Puts The ICING On The Cake
- What People Are Saying Around The Nation About “The Trump Prophecy” In Theaters
- Human Traffickers Getting Desperate: Be Aware In Parking Lots
- Why Christians Should Stop Celebrating Halloween Immediately?
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Texans To Re-elect Sen. Ted Cruz
- Operation Rescue (& EA Media) Urges Tennesseans to Vote for Marsha Blackburn for Senate
- Rand Paul Accuses Media of Hiding Key Detail About GOP Baseball Attacker
What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
What You Need To Know If You Are Left Behind After Rapture
The rapture is when Jesus Christ returns to remove the church (all believers in Christ) from the earth. The rapture is described in 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 and 1 Corinthians 15:50-54.
Believers who have died will have their bodies resurrected and, along with believers who are still living, will meet the Lord in the air. This will all occur in a moment, in a twinkling of an eye. The second coming is when Jesus returns to defeat the Antichrist, destroy evil, and establish His millennial kingdom. The second coming is described in Revelation 19:11-16.
The important differences between the rapture and second coming are as follows:
1) At the rapture, believers meet the Lord in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:17). At the second coming, believers return with the Lord to the earth (Revelation 19:14).
2) The second coming occurs after the great and terrible tribulation (Revelation chapters 6–19). The rapture occurs before the tribulation (1 Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10).
3) The rapture is the removal of believers from the earth as an act of deliverance (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17, 5:9). The second coming includes the removal of unbelievers as an act of judgment (Matthew 24:40-41).
4) The rapture will be secret and instant (1 Corinthians 15:50-54). The second coming will be visible to all (Revelation 1:7; Matthew 24:29-30).
5) The second coming of Christ will not occur until after certain other end-times events take place (2 Thessalonians 2:4; Matthew 24:15-30; Revelation chapters 6–18). The rapture is imminent; it could take place at any moment (Titus 2:13; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Corinthians 15:50-54).
Why is it important to keep the rapture and the second coming distinct?
1) If the rapture and the second coming are the same event, believers will have to go through the tribulation (1 Thessalonians 5:9; Revelation 3:10).
2) If the rapture and the second coming are the same event, the return of Christ is not imminent—there are many things which must occur before He can return (Matthew 24:4-30).
3) In describing the tribulation period, Revelation chapters 6–19 nowhere mentions the church. During the tribulation—also called “the time of trouble for Jacob” (Jeremiah 30:7)—God will again turn His primary attention to Israel (Romans 11:17-31).
The rapture and second coming are similar but separate events. Both involve Jesus returning. Both are end-times events. However, it is crucially important to recognize the differences. In summary, the rapture is the return of Christ in the clouds to remove all believers from the earth before the time of God’s wrath. The second coming is the return of Christ to the earth to bring the tribulation to an end and to defeat the Antichrist and his evil world empire.
What is going to happen after the rapture? You need to know, because you may be here..
After the rapture occurs, the Bible says that a restraining power will be removed. What is this restraining power? I believe it is the Holy Spirit who resides in the heart of every Christian.
When true believers are taken from the earth the Holy Spirit will stop holding back the door and allow Satan to proceed with his plans. This is also when the man of sin will be revealed, better known as the Antichrist. Without the removing of the Restrainer the Antichrist could not come on the scene.
When the rapture takes place, the Holy Spirit, who resides in every Christian, will leave this world. God has timed this with Satan’s next attempt to bring in his kingdom.
When the rapture occurs, there will be great shock around the world. Many believe that a great deception will have to follow the rapture for the world to go on, something such as an UFO abduction to explain away the millions that will suddenly disappear.
Although the world will initially be in hysteria, Satan will quickly attempt to build his own kingdom, with one of his many lies. Without the hand of God and the protecting power of the Holy Spirit the world will be no match and will fall prey to the deceptions of Satan. This world will quickly fall deep into apostasy .
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth