- US Veterans Speak Out About ‘Dreamer Shutdown’ … They Aren’t Happy!
- President Trump’s Pro-Life Wins & Upcoming Address To March For Life
- BREAKING: Trump Just Unleashed His Fake News Awards! Here Are The Results …
- Introducing Eternal Affairs Media To Patreons – Support Needed “the truth powered by The TRUTH”
- Return To Order: The Real Issues Underlying the Dreamer Debate
- Great News: 40 Senators Sign On To Save Net Neutrality
- How Come Nobody Is Talking About This When It Comes To Oprah …
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Trump On Immigration Deal: “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for”
- Martial Law and The Calm Before The Storm (Video)
- SHOCKING: Newsweek Claims Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President
Trump: ‘Time is right for immigration reform’ Willing To Compromise
President Donald Trump, who campaigned on a hard-line approach to illegal immigration, now says he is open to considering possible legal status for some undocumented immigrants as part of a compromise to overhaul the nation’s immigration system. He emphasizes again and again that the criminals need to leave. They are the ones that “We’re gonna get them out. We’re gonna get ’em out fast”.
“The time is right for an immigration bill, as long as there is compromise on both sides,” Trump told news anchors and correspondents attending a White House luncheon today.
Furthermore, Trump said, ““They shouldn’t be very worried. They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. We’re going to take care of everybody,” Trump told ABC News’ David Muir in his first televised White House interview in January.
“Now we have criminals that are here. We have really bad people that are here. Those people have to be worried ’cause they’re getting out. We’re gonna get them out. We’re gonna get ’em out fast,” he added.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth