- Fake News CNN and Obama Implicated In Child Abuse Scandal Leaving One Boy Dead
- Undeniable Biblical Proof We Are Living in the End Times
- God Spiritually Transforms Transgender Man; Sets Purpose For His Life
- Its A Sad Day In America When A Teacher Can’t Wear T-Shirt With Words ‘Just Pray’
- UPDATE: Massive Coverup Concerning The Truth About California Wildfires
- Top 8 Checklist For a Power Outage + Top 3 Tips To Reduce Stress – Are You Prepared?
- 'Forbidden Information': Alex Jones Launches Nationwide Grassroots Campaign
- Humankind On The Edge Of Extinction: Killer Robots By 2020!
- SHOCKING: Air Force Base Replaces Bible With Generic “Book of Faith”
- BREAKING Obama’s Grandmother Breaks Silence: Barack Born In Kenya
Trump: ‘Time is right for immigration reform’ Willing To Compromise
President Donald Trump, who campaigned on a hard-line approach to illegal immigration, now says he is open to considering possible legal status for some undocumented immigrants as part of a compromise to overhaul the nation’s immigration system. He emphasizes again and again that the criminals need to leave. They are the ones that “We’re gonna get them out. We’re gonna get ’em out fast”.
“The time is right for an immigration bill, as long as there is compromise on both sides,” Trump told news anchors and correspondents attending a White House luncheon today.
Furthermore, Trump said, ““They shouldn’t be very worried. They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. We’re going to take care of everybody,” Trump told ABC News’ David Muir in his first televised White House interview in January.
“Now we have criminals that are here. We have really bad people that are here. Those people have to be worried ’cause they’re getting out. We’re gonna get them out. We’re gonna get ’em out fast,” he added.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth