- Join Alice In Wonderland Every Saturday at NOON CENTRAL USA! #EATruthRadio
- MEDIA BLACKOUT: Its An Invasion! Soros Is Now 'Busing' In Migrant Caravan; American Mexicans Protesting
- Videos Show Migrant Thugs Climbing U.S. Border Fence, Take Action Now
- This Is A Call To Arms - Migrant Caravan Getting Violent At Southern USA BORDER!
- Martial Law Because of ‘Invasion’ – “Trust The 5D Plan” – QAnon
- Midterms Are Over … What Did God’s Prophets Get Wrong?
- Prophecy: Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- Aborted Baby Brain Tissue to be Transplanted Into Mice
- Boy With Cerebral Palsy Told To Lie Down In Water and Be Used As Bridge
- Holy Spirit Invades the White House as Worship Leaders Call Upon the Name of Jesus
Trump: ‘Time is right for immigration reform’ Willing To Compromise
President Donald Trump, who campaigned on a hard-line approach to illegal immigration, now says he is open to considering possible legal status for some undocumented immigrants as part of a compromise to overhaul the nation’s immigration system. He emphasizes again and again that the criminals need to leave. They are the ones that “We’re gonna get them out. We’re gonna get ’em out fast”.
“The time is right for an immigration bill, as long as there is compromise on both sides,” Trump told news anchors and correspondents attending a White House luncheon today.
Furthermore, Trump said, ““They shouldn’t be very worried. They are here illegally. They shouldn’t be very worried. I do have a big heart. We’re going to take care of everybody,” Trump told ABC News’ David Muir in his first televised White House interview in January.
“Now we have criminals that are here. We have really bad people that are here. Those people have to be worried ’cause they’re getting out. We’re gonna get them out. We’re gonna get ’em out fast,” he added.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth