There is a HUGE conspiracy brewing in Music City = Nashville, TN.
Big Machine Records and CMT are out to steal your heart by showing you amazing, breathtaking performances on their exclusive airings, Thurs Nights, “NASHVILLE” The Show! 😀 haha! but seriously …
We thought we needed some entertainment on here to break up the “seriousness”. After all, I, myself got my start in entertainment media as opposed to all this political talk we do these days. We figured we needed a break, and have been looking for the PERFECT opportunity to spread some GOOD NEWS on this site!
This won’t happen OFTEN!
NASHVILLE, TN – Love is in the air for the cast of CMT’s hit TV show “Nashville” who come together once again to showcase their harmonious blend of on-screen and in-studio chemistry on the new NASHVILLE DUETS album, available at digital retailers worldwide this Friday (2/17). Released on Big Machine Records, the compilation features fan-favorite collaborations from some Music City’s most beloved characters and couples as heard throughout the series. Since the show’s record-breaking Season 5 premiere on CMT last month, the drama is reaching new heights as “Nashville” garners continuous excitement around the world. Earlier this week, it was announced that cast members Clare Bowen, Chris Carmack, Charles Esten, Jonathan Jackson and Sam Palladio will return to Europe for a June tour across Glasgow, Birmingham, London, Brighton, Nottingham, Manchester, Dublin and Belfast. Tickets and other details available here: https://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/nashville-in-concert.
TRACK LIST – NASHVILLE DUETS
1. “If I Didn’t Know Better” | Sam Palladio, Clare Bowen
Written by: Arum Rae, John Paul White
2. “Wrong Song” | Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere
Written by: Marv Green, Sonya Isaacs, Jimmy Yeary
3. “When The Right One Comes Along” | Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio
Written by: Justin Davis, Georgia Middleman, Sarah Zimmermann
4. “Hold You In My Arms” | Jonathan Jackson, Hayden Panettiere
Written by: Sarah Siskind
5. “Can’t Say No To You” | Hayden Panettiere, Chris Carmack
Written by: Sarah Buxton, Jedd Hughes, Gordie Sampson
6. “Ball And Chain” | Connie Britton, Will Chase
Written by: Paul Kennerley, Tammi Lynn Kidd
7. “If Your Heart Can Handle It” | Chris Carmack, Aubrey Peeples
Written by: Dean Alexander, Jaida Dreyer
8. “I Ain’t Leavin’ Without Your Love” | Sam Palladio, Chaley Rose, Jonathan Jackson
Written by: Cary Barlowe, Justin Davis, Sarah Zimmermann
9. “He Ain’t Gonna Change” | Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere
Written by: Al Anderson, Karyn Rochelle
10. “The Rivers Between Us” | Connie Britton, Charles Esten
Written by: Eric Kaz, J.D. Souther
11. “Believing” | Charles Esten, Lennon & Maisy Stella
Written by: Tami Hinesh, Emily Shackelton, Kate York
12. “A Life That’s Good” | Lennon & Maisy Stella
Written by: Ashley Monroe, Sarah Siskind
13. “Ho Hey” | Lennon & Maisy Stella
Written by: Jeremy Fraites, Wesley Schultz
14. “All Of Me” | Clare Bowen, Sam Palladio
Written by: Phillip LaRue, Tim Lauer, Lindy Robbins
15. “Your Best (Acoustic Version)” | Lennon & Maisy Stella
Written by: Claire Guerreso
During tomorrow’s new episode, the men of “Nashville” steal the spotlight debuting two new songs. Avery Barker (Jonathan Jackson) continues embracing music from an artist perspective with the Country-rocker “Eye Of The Storm” while Clay Carter (Joseph David-Jones) showcases his soulful vocal on “Close To The Fire,” contemplating his relationship with Maddie Conrad (Lennon Stella). Both songs were penned by Keelan Donovan and Brian Loschiavo and are available now on iTunes.
“Nashville” airs Thursdays at 9:00P ET/PT only on CMT.
Since the show’s 2012 debut, Big Machine Records has released eight “Nashville” soundtracks. The music has collectively sold more than one million albums and five million single-track downloads with over 200 million streams to date. “Nashville” has also garnered multiple Emmy, Golden Globe and Critics’ Choice awards nominations.
Please use the buttons below to TWEET & SHARE this post ... and leave your thoughts & feelings in the COMMENT SECTION by scrolling down ...