- The Internet of Things - Mark of The Beast
- Buying A Slave – The Hidden World Of US/Philippines Trafficking
- Prophetic Video Points To September 23, 2017 Big End Times Event For Israel
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- Haitian Gov. Official Feared For His Life Before Found Dead – Clinton Foundation
- INFOWARS: Trump Vows To Protect “Made in America” Products
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin & Ethereum Suffer Huge Crash Over Weekend
- Black, Millennial, Female and… Conservative
- 400 Lb. of Pot Found in Vehicles Imported From Mexico
An overwhelming seven in 10 Americans say they would feel safer living in a neighborhood where individuals could own a gun for self defense, the latest indication that support for comprehensive gun control is fading.
Rasmussen Reports found that 68 percent of voters polled would feel safer in an armed neighborhood. Just 23 percent said they’d feel safer in “a neighborhood where nobody was allowed to own a gun.”
… read full article and watch video at WashingtonExaminer.com
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth