- BREAKING: Power Outages In Multiple US Cities Including New York, LA and San Fransisco
- High Risk Of EMP Today, Be Prepared
- NOT IN AMERICA! Mich Doctor Performing Female Genital Mutilation on Little Girls, ARRESTED!
- BREAKING: US Fighter Jets Intercept 2 Russian Bombers Off Coast Of Alaska
- Tax Day 2017 Freebies and Discounts
- China Threatens To Bomb North Korea’s Nuclear Sites
- The Hidden Truth as to Why America Bombed Syria?!
- April Fools Day: Alex Jones is a DEAD Comedian
- We Don’t Negotiate With Terrorists
- Prince Mohammed Considers Donald Trump a “Friend of Muslims”, Backs Travel Ban
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- FEMA Many Gov. Agencies Are Planning For Something HUGE on April 25th
- North Korea: It Will Completely and Immediately Wipe Out US Mainland
- Veterans Can Choose Their Own Doctor With Bill President Trump Just Signed
Detroit, which filed for bankruptcy protection in [July 2013], may be just the first domino to fall among major U.S. cities, says Stephen Moore, senior economics writer for The Wall Street Journal editorial board.
Detroit’s problem is 30 to 40 years of financial liberalism run amok, Moore tells Newsmax TV in an exclusive interview.
“This has been the problem among all major urban cities in America. It’s not just Detroit that’s in trouble,” says Moore, author of “Who’s the Fairest of Them All? The Truth about Opportunity, Taxes, and Wealth in America.”
“You’ve probably got 10 or 15 major cities that are in severe economic distress right now because of the cascade of liberal policies that have been put in place,” he says. Excessive welfare and massive pension benefits for city employees are a big part of the problem, he adds.
So will other troubled cities follow Detroit to U.S. Bankruptcy Court?
Express your thoughts & feelings in the comment section below …
READ FULL ARTICLE & INTERVIEW AT:
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth