- The Internet of Things - Mark of The Beast
- Buying A Slave – The Hidden World Of US/Philippines Trafficking
- Prophetic Video Points To September 23, 2017 Big End Times Event For Israel
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- It Appears Kid Rock’s Run For Senate 2018 Officially Happening
- BREAKING: Minneapolis Mayor Gets Driven Out of Her Own Press Conference
- Haitian Gov. Official Feared For His Life Before Found Dead – Clinton Foundation
- INFOWARS: Trump Vows To Protect “Made in America” Products
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin & Ethereum Suffer Huge Crash Over Weekend
You expect to hear stories about government thugs forcing their way onto private property and arresting a man in his home for leading a prayer meeting and Bible study in countries like Iran or North Korea — not America.
But that’s exactly what happened to Michael Salman of Phoenix, Arizona.
Salman, a committed husband and a father of six, would host daily prayer meetings with family and friends.
He worked to spread the Word within his community and even preaches the Gospel to local inmates.
But the state of Arizona didn’t care.
They raided the Salman residence with more than a dozen police officers and city officials.
But simply raiding Mr. Salman’s house and rifling through all of his possessions wasn’t enough for these bullies.
They sentenced him to 60 days in jail, gave him three years of probation and over $12,000 in fines!
The attack on our First Amendment religious liberties and freedom of association is troubling.
And with the military prohibiting its personnel from speaking about their religious beliefs, you can be sure this persecution of Christians will persist unless we fight back.
Everywhere we look, more and more, we see Christian business owners, private religious schools, and even private homes being attacked by the anti-Family, anti-Christian Lobby.
You and I cannot let this continue.
Public Advocate will continue to fight for traditional, moral Christian values tooth and nail.
I pray you will join us.
Our religious liberties are hanging by a thread and are dependent on your action today.
For the Family,
HON. EUGENE DELGAUDIO
President, Public Advocate of the U.S.
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth