- The USA Liberty Act and the Destruction of Our 2nd and 4th Amendments Rights
- Shocking VIDEO: Multiple Windows Removed From Mandalay Bay (New Evidence!!!)
- Somebody Is Lying .. Police Scanner Evidence From Vegas Shooting Revealed This
- BREAKING: Video of Stephen Paddock Alive AFTER Las Vegas Shooting???
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- President Donald Trump Will NOT Be Impeached Says The Lord
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Video Footage Shows Helicopter Firing Gunshots Into Crowd at Root 91 Music Festival
- God Appears In Burning Tree To A Man Searching Escape Routes In California?
- Eyewitness: Another Active Shooter Targeted Bellagio Hotel During Vegas Massacre
- ISIS Has Just Threatened Assassination of President Trump and Putin
Once again, angry atheists are taking aim at our National Motto.
Days ago, the radical Freedom From Religion Foundation, which tries to rid America of any trace of its religious heritage, filed a lawsuit to remove our National Motto – “In God We Trust” – from our currency.
They claim our coins are discriminatory.
Yet acknowledging and respecting our nation’s religious heritage, and the hope and trust of its Founders, is not “discrimination” – it’s a celebration of our shared history.
What’s next? Striking the word “Creator” from the Declaration of Independence?
At the ACLJ, we’re fighting back. Working with Members of Congress, we intend to file a critical brief in the case supporting our national heritage and the right of our nation to acknowledge God in our history and culture. We want you to join this brief. Make your voice heard.
These flawed challenges have failed in the past. Let’s make sure this federal lawsuit is rejected, too.
Please LIKE & SHARE this post ... and leave your thoughts & feelings in the COMMENT SECTION by scrolling down ...
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth