- The Internet of Things - Mark of The Beast
- Buying A Slave – The Hidden World Of US/Philippines Trafficking
- Prophetic Video Points To September 23, 2017 Big End Times Event For Israel
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- Haitian Gov. Official Feared For His Life Before Found Dead – Clinton Foundation
- INFOWARS: Trump Vows To Protect “Made in America” Products
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin & Ethereum Suffer Huge Crash Over Weekend
- Black, Millennial, Female and… Conservative
- 400 Lb. of Pot Found in Vehicles Imported From Mexico
Guess our national leaders didn’t expect this. On Thursday, Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine High School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to address the House Judiciary Committee’s subcommittee. What he said to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.They were not prepared for what he was to say, nor was it received well. It needs to be heard by every parent, every teacher, every politician, every sociologist, every psychologist, and every so-called expert! These courageous words spoken by Darrell Scott are powerful, penetrating, and deeply personal. There is no doubt that God sent this man as a voice crying in the wilderness.. The following the video to congress:
### PLEASE LIKE + COMMENT + SHARE !!!
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth