- BREAKING: Power Outages In Multiple US Cities Including New York, LA and San Fransisco
- High Risk Of EMP Today, Be Prepared
- NOT IN AMERICA! Mich Doctor Performing Female Genital Mutilation on Little Girls, ARRESTED!
- BREAKING: US Fighter Jets Intercept 2 Russian Bombers Off Coast Of Alaska
- Tax Day 2017 Freebies and Discounts
- China Threatens To Bomb North Korea’s Nuclear Sites
- The Hidden Truth as to Why America Bombed Syria?!
- April Fools Day: Alex Jones is a DEAD Comedian
- We Don’t Negotiate With Terrorists
- Prince Mohammed Considers Donald Trump a “Friend of Muslims”, Backs Travel Ban
- UPDATED: The Entertainment Industry Is All "GRAVY" Truth!
- FEMA Many Gov. Agencies Are Planning For Something HUGE on April 25th
- North Korea: It Will Completely and Immediately Wipe Out US Mainland
- Veterans Can Choose Their Own Doctor With Bill President Trump Just Signed
Syndicated From One Citizen Speaking!
February 24, 2013
Bloomberg Soda Ban in New York City: Unconstitutional and Illegal Interference with Free Trade of a Legal Substance
On March 12, 2013, any restaurant or shop that receives a New York Health Department letter grade will be subject to a $200 fine if they sell a sugary beverage larger than 16-ounces. No more pitchers of soda at Chuck E. Cheese’s children’s birthday parties, no more 2-liter bottles of soda to be delivered with a pizza.
This is an unconstitutional, illegal and unwarranted intrusion into the lives of America citizens living in New York by liberals who believe they have some legal right to dictate the terms and conditions for living in their city – even though their power and funding comes directly from the people they are disadvantaging.
Bloomberg, himself, is exempt from the inconvenience of the rules, regulations and administrivia he promulgates. Perhaps someone should demand that the use of private helicopters to ferry any individual to an estate worth over $10 million should be banned in the name of improving air quality and noise abatement – hurting Bloomberg, a helicopter pilot, where he lives.
Bottom line …
Ignorance and apathy is allowing more government officials to take unwarranted liberties with our freedoms. Which, if unchecked, will lead to a form of totalitarianism by legislation.
CLAIM YOUR THANK YOU COFFEE MUG
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth