- VICTORY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP: Congress Agrees To Re-Open Government
- US Veterans Speak Out About ‘Dreamer Shutdown’ … They Aren’t Happy!
- Introducing Eternal Affairs Media To Patreons – Support Needed “the truth powered by The TRUTH”
- Great News: 40 Senators Sign On To Save Net Neutrality
- How Come Nobody Is Talking About This When It Comes To Oprah …
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- Trump On Immigration Deal: “It’s the opposite of what I campaigned for”
- Martial Law and The Calm Before The Storm (Video)
- SHOCKING: Newsweek Claims Hillary Clinton Could Still Become President
Syndicated From One Citizen Speaking!
February 24, 2013
Bloomberg Soda Ban in New York City: Unconstitutional and Illegal Interference with Free Trade of a Legal Substance
On March 12, 2013, any restaurant or shop that receives a New York Health Department letter grade will be subject to a $200 fine if they sell a sugary beverage larger than 16-ounces. No more pitchers of soda at Chuck E. Cheese’s children’s birthday parties, no more 2-liter bottles of soda to be delivered with a pizza.
This is an unconstitutional, illegal and unwarranted intrusion into the lives of America citizens living in New York by liberals who believe they have some legal right to dictate the terms and conditions for living in their city – even though their power and funding comes directly from the people they are disadvantaging.
Bloomberg, himself, is exempt from the inconvenience of the rules, regulations and administrivia he promulgates. Perhaps someone should demand that the use of private helicopters to ferry any individual to an estate worth over $10 million should be banned in the name of improving air quality and noise abatement – hurting Bloomberg, a helicopter pilot, where he lives.
Bottom line …
Ignorance and apathy is allowing more government officials to take unwarranted liberties with our freedoms. Which, if unchecked, will lead to a form of totalitarianism by legislation.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth