- Ron Paul Pointed Out One Thing That Would Precipitate US Dollar Collapse & Its About To Happen
- Chief Justice Roy Moore Stands Up Against His Accusers On Recent Campaign Stop
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 100 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- The Old Guard Globalist World Order Is Collapsing, Starting With The Clintons
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- What These 3 Racist Black Nurses Do To This Dying WWII Vet Will Leave You Horrified
- The Internet Crackdown Begins: U.S. Senator Al Franken Wants Google, Facebook And Twitter To Censor Political Speech
- United States President Trump Meets With Philippines President Duterte and It Is “Warm and Cordial” …
The following letter was received from FreePress.net Behind Closed Doors!!!
We have the FCC on the ropes, but the agency isn’t backing down yet.
So far more than 100,000 people have signed petitions telling the FCC to abandon its giveaway to big media, and 600 people have called members of Congress and asked them to oppose the FCC’s action.
Congress is listening: Ten senators have written letters to the FCC in protest of its march toward more media consolidation. And yesterday, Rep. Jan Schakowsky asked the FCC to back off, saying the agency’s plan “will threaten the diversity of news.”
On Monday, the FCC tried to defend its actions. It’s still refusing to hold a public hearing on its plan and claims its rules aren’t just a handout to Rupert Murdoch. What’s more, new documents reveal that Murdoch’s top lobbyists met with the FCC chairman’s office last week to ask the agency to relax its media ownership rules even further.
We stopped the FCC from passing similar rules in 2008. We can do it again if enough of you join this fight.
The FCC is trying to push its plan through behind closed doors, so we’re taking matters into our own hands and delivering your petitions at the agency’s next public meeting. We also plan to keep the phones ringing on Capitol Hill. We can’t let Murdoch and his friends at the FCC get away with this.
We’ll deliver your signatures to the FCC next week. Please sign today.
P.S. Like our work? The Free Press Action Fund is powered by donations from people like you. We don’t take a single cent from business, government or political parties. Please keep us going strong with a gift of $10 — or more — today. Thank you!
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth