- Texas Border Patrol Agent DEAD & Another Seriously Injured Due to “Rocks” …
- Ron Paul Pointed Out One Thing That Would Precipitate US Dollar Collapse & Its About To Happen
- Chief Justice Roy Moore Stands Up Against His Accusers On Recent Campaign Stop
- The “Pedogate Storm” Is Coming: Over 100 Sealed Indictments (VIDEO)
- The Old Guard Globalist World Order Is Collapsing, Starting With The Clintons
- Fiction Becomes Reality – Viewer Discretion Advised: The Zombie Drug
- What Is The Rapture And What Comes After?
- UPDATED: The Truth About The Entertainment Industry, Michael Jackson and More
- What These 3 Racist Black Nurses Do To This Dying WWII Vet Will Leave You Horrified
- The Internet Crackdown Begins: U.S. Senator Al Franken Wants Google, Facebook And Twitter To Censor Political Speech
Syndicated from Infowars.com | by Paul Joseph Watson
This Thanksgiving, Infowars.com is giving thanks for the First Amendment, by getting back in the faces of those who are attempting to abuse their authority to silence free speech and in turn conceal flagrant abuses of our rights and our basic dignity – with the launch of the national Opt Out and Film campaign.
Of course, every week should be First Amendment week, but we’re picking one week in particular as part of a grass roots outreach that we hope will contribute towards putting an end to what has come to represent the face of big government tyranny – the Transportation Security Administration.
In November 2010, the national opt out day was a huge success that generated massive media attention. The TSA was forced to mothball most of its radiation-firing body scanners for that one day in a desperate attempt to avoid embarrassment – a political act that proved the naked scanners had nothing whatsoever to do with genuine security concerns.
Now it has been confirmed that the TSA punishes people who opt out of the scanners by subjecting them to more invasive grope downs, it’s time to re-assert our dignity, and we’re going to do it using the First Amendment.
The TSA’s own website admits that it is not illegal to film TSA agents, just as it is not illegal to film police officers. However, there are innumerable examples of the TSA threatening travelers who either film them or who simply dare to display a “bad attitude” while they are being harassed.
So that’s precisely what we’re going to do. Every invasive pat down, every overbearing rude TSA screener, every act of humiliation metered out against the elderly and the disabled, every attempt to intimidate and coerce Americans into a form of obedience that strips them of their basic human dignity will be caught on camera.
The TSA’s policy on “enhanced pat downs” now includes literally touching and groping people’s genitals as part of the procedure – a policy top rape counselors have warned is triggering post traumatic stress disorder in rape victims.
If Americans can be trained to put up with this level of intrusion, they will accept anything.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth