WASHINGTON – U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), in partnership with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), has awarded a contract
You Might Also Like:
- U.S. Army Corps Of Engineers To Resume Border Wall Construction
- DHS Leaving 224 Miles of Texas Border Exposed to 'Invasion'
- Dozens of Haitian Caravans Over 50,000 Have Invaded Mexico & Now…
- BREAKING: Texas House Speaker Signs Arrest Warrants for 52 Absent Democrats
- Will Biden Complete The Construction of The New World Order?
- Kamala Does The Predictable - Finally Travels to Border and Blames…
- BREAKING: DHS Insider Leaks Report Showing Yemeni Men on Terrorism…
- Project Veritas Exposes Facebook for COVID-19 Censorship
- WATCH: HHS Whistleblower Exposes Vaccines on Project Veritas