Evidence of The Devastating Effects COVID Jabs Have on Male and Female Fertility
Solid Evidence That ‘The Death Jab’ Sterilizes Both Males and Females
The devastating adverse events caused by the COVID jabs, including the severe impact on human fertility, can be classified as a depopulation event
The first COVID shots rolled out in December 2020, and it didn’t take long before doctors and scientists started warning of possible reproductive effects.
- The first COVID shots rolled out in December 2020, and it didn’t take long before doctors and scientists started warning of possible reproductive effects, as the jab may cross-react with syncytin and reproductive genes in sperm, ova, and placenta in ways that might impair reproduction.
- According to one recent investigation, 42 percent of women with regular menstrual cycles said they bled more heavily than usual after vaccination; 39 percent of those on gender-affirming hormone treatments reported breakthrough bleeding, as did 71 percent of women on long-acting contraceptives and 66 percent of postmenopausal women.
- Other recent research has found the Pfizer COVID jab impairs semen concentration and motile count in men for about three months.
- Miscarriages, fetal deaths, and stillbirths have also risen after the rollout of the COVID shots. In November 2021, Lions Gate Hospital in North Vancouver, British Columbia (BC), delivered 13 stillborn babies in a 24-hour period, and all of the mothers had received the COVID jab.
- Many countries are now reporting sudden declines in live birth rates, including Germany, the U.K., Taiwan, Hungary, and Sweden. In the five countries with the highest COVID jab uptake, fertility has dropped by an average of 15.2 percent, whereas the five countries with the lowest COVID jab uptake have seen an average decline of just 4.66 percent
READ THIS TV Station Looking for Stories of Unvaccinated Fatalities Gets Flooded with Vaccine Injury Reports