- BREAKING: The White House Announces National Emergency
- Racist Auntie Maxine Is Showing So Much HATRED Toward Trump and The American People Again
- BREAKING: Mexico’s Famous Drug Lord El Chapo Convicted
- Anti-Wall Beto O’Rourke Uses Fences, Barricades at El Paso Rally
- Still No Pics From RBG’s So Called “Public Appearance”
- Chuck Schumer STUNNED When 76 Percent of Americans Say This
- Sony Music / Columbia Records Promotes Satanic Boy Lover Pedo Symbol
- Media Research Center Points Out The Idiotic Behavior of Leftist Media
- Lawmakers Are Sacrificing Children to Molech. When Will the Church Wake Up?
- Activists Jump Nancy Pelosi’s Mansion Wall With Illegal Immigrants
- APPAULING: Far Left-leaning Daily Kos Has Gone INSANE
- NAGR: Nancy Pelosi’s ‘Gun Control’ Bill Passed Out of House Judiciary Committee
- Migrant Asylum Seekers Say They Would “Vote For Trump”
House Democrats Are Already Obstructing The Will of The People …
Donald Trump Calls On Congress To Ban Late-Term Abortions
‘These are living, feeling, beautiful babies who will never get to share their love and their dreams with the world’
President Donald Trump called for curbs on late-term abortion in his State of the Union address on Tuesday, citing controversies over the issue in New York and Virginia.
POTUS called on Congress to pass legislation prohibiting these unnecessary abortions in the wake of laws recently pushed in New York and Virginia.
“All children, born and unborn, are made in the holy image of God,” Trump explained.
House Democrats Block Request to Vote on Bill to Stop Infanticide
It received very little fanfare on the floor of the House of Representatives today, but House Democrats blocked a request by Republicans to vote on a bill that would stop infanticide.
Very sad day for America when the child sacrifices to BAAL & MOLECH trumps the lives of the innocent and the will of the people.
Take Action Now: 1. Subscribe to our RSS feed 2. Receive your copy of The Bill of Rights 3. Share This Page With a Friend or Family Member 4. Call The White House Press Secretary (202-456-1111) as well as your state representatives to express your grievances. 5. Don't ever stop studying and sharing!!! God Bless America ~ Long Live The Republic ~ One Nation Under God ~ UNDIVIDED
~ Biselliano the truth powered by The Truth